Kelly Clarkson

You can be comfortable in your skin and NOT look like sh$t. :shrugs:

Yep, she looks a mess!

I said she was going to blow up with this kid, and boy is she.

Yes, she looks like a mess...she is not one of those women who looks beautiful while pregnant. She does not make good fashion choices...ever. BUT, I don't think she cares. I consider that extremely refreshing, and it makes me admire her that much more.

I think she is a very talented woman, and her appearance in her private life doesn't reflect on that...not to me, anyway.

Yes, she looks like a mess...she is not one of those women who looks beautiful while pregnant. She does not make good fashion choices...ever. BUT, I don't think she cares. I consider that extremely refreshing, and it makes me admire her that much more.

I think she is a very talented woman, and her appearance in her private life doesn't reflect on that...not to me, anyway.
I like her and I'm glad she's comfortable with her weight, etc.
But this outfit is just awful. And if she's going out in public where she's going to be photographed she could wear some makeup. Just my opinion but if she doesn't care, good for her I guess.

I'm not going to judge. She does get made up for performances and maybe that's all she's willing to do. She's a fantastic singer and I would bet she's an awesome mom.

Her song on AI had the judges spellbound. Keith was crying.

Will not comment on her body but agreed with everyone that the outfit is terrible. There are a million other comfy and even bummy clothes you can wear in public and it's still ok but this look is just not one of them.

I just got around to watching it on you/tube and for a girl whose Father also abandoned her, I was a blubbering mess. I think for any girl who has grown up Fatherless, this song, but especially this rendition of it, will really hot home.

Stunning performance.

I'm not going to judge. She does get made up for performances and maybe that's all she's willing to do. She's a fantastic singer and I would bet she's an awesome mom.

Her song on AI had the judges spellbound. Keith was crying.