Keepall XS

I did msg an SA from hong kong and she said it’s available for preorder (only today and tomorrow) and told me there’s a 50% down payment. I’m guessing the price range (for the man with straw hat that is) to be around $4500-$5000 or more? I’m not sure how trustworthy that is, but if that’s the case then it’s craaaaazy expensive for the mini keepall. (Don’t come for me if I’m wrong, just sharing what I know)
That seems high but wouldn’t shock me given the current prices. Judging from the price of Virgil’s other bags, I’m guessing the standard ones will be around $3k and knowing LV probably an extra $3k for the monkey:lol:

Reactions: Starbux32
thanks for sharing! i thought it was pretty cute. but $4-5k USD? That is insane! Hope its not true!
That seems high but wouldn’t shock me given the current prices. Judging from the price of Virgil’s other bags, I’m guessing the standard ones will be around $3k and knowing LV probably an extra $3k for the monkey:lol:

I really hope it’s not true with that price, we’ll have to wait and see once they release the official informations.
It also won’t be shocking to me (just disappointed) if that’s the actual price, the collections from Virgil are pretty pricey, newer collections are getting pricier. They will def be $3k up imo

Did you follow the short movie from the Paris fashion week and then watch the Shanghai show? The characters and animations will make sense.

Yes - the HK pre order is two days only and I believe limited to HK residents. My US SA says that pre orders for US won't open until after the Tokyo show, once they confirm what gets into production.

My girly take on these looks :smile:

Lucky that I have my little bear bag ready & waiting. If only it were a little smaller - I could pin it to a suit like that yellow mouse lol

870287F6-2B09-4018-B4B5-1AEAC4F87ED8.jpeg

E9011323-2499-4D84-9723-5EA1DD00C15A.jpeg

BBB490B1-1B91-4558-9115-21D0000D2BDB.jpeg
F9EC4969-ABD6-4EE0-8B4E-CF12F5631ACA.jpeg

Last edited:
@Qy.liss thanks for the info! This is in USD? Do you guys think this is the same size as the nano or the mini speedy?
Thanks for sharing. Is the nano keepall patch removable? I would love it and definitely buy it asap lol do you know when it will be released?

if you look closely a the pics from the lv site, they look like they’re kinda the size between nano and mini. Maybe just skinnier/less round compared to nano speedy.

supposedly the monkey is detachable but I got nothing on the scarecrow. Some SA say the collection will be available for preorder in Dec/Jan, but in HK it was available for preorder just a few days ago (exclusively for them).

so nothing is certain yet unless they release official information.

Reactions: bbkctpf and Bumbles
if you look closely a the pics from the lv site, they look like they’re kinda the size between nano and mini. Maybe just skinnier/less round compared to nano speedy.

supposedly the monkey is detachable but I got nothing on the scarecrow. Some SA say the collection will be available for preorder in Dec/Jan, but in HK it was available for preorder just a few days ago (exclusively for them).

so nothing is certain yet unless they release official information.

I was asked to pre-order already. I was told in a preview by LV corporate that for now, the figurines on whether bags or ready to wear are not detachable but it might change. A lot of people are basing their buying decisions based on this one concern, so I hope they can come up with a solution... but no promises were made.

Reactions: Qy.liss and Bumbles