Kate spade planner/agenda

Had to request a replacement.
Agenda arrived with misaligned rings. Sigh.
Praying the one on its way to me is in mint condition!
[emoji120]
I hope it's perfect! I've been considering getting one of those too, maybe in black or that new yucatan pink color (though waiting for possible future sales..) but worried because it seems like a lot of people have had problems with the rings. I do really like the saffiano though so I'd probably take the chance sometime.

I hope it's perfect! I've been considering getting one of those too, maybe in black or that new yucatan pink color (though waiting for possible future sales..) but worried because it seems like a lot of people have had problems with the rings. I do really like the saffiano though so I'd probably take the chance sometime.

Thank you!

Delivery is tomorrow. I'll update once I have it.
Really hoping it's in perfect condition.

I'm willing to give it another go (another replacement), if necessary. I really like it. But I don't have an endless supply of patience or time. So after enough attempts, I will abandon ship [emoji23]. There are other options (brands out there).

I love the saffiano leather, too, with this agenda.
The outlet version is more of a pebbled leather.
I like both, but for this agenda, the way the saffiano leather is, I prefer it.
Of course, I haven't had much experience with KSNY saffiano leather. But I'm hoping it's as lovely and durable as my first impression suggests.

Thank you!

Delivery is tomorrow. I'll update once I have it.
Really hoping it's in perfect condition.

I'm willing to give it another go (another replacement), if necessary. I really like it. But I don't have an endless supply of patience or time. So after enough attempts, I will abandon ship [emoji23]. There are other options (brands out there).

I love the saffiano leather, too, with this agenda.
The outlet version is more of a pebbled leather.
I like both, but for this agenda, the way the saffiano leather is, I prefer it.
Of course, I haven't had much experience with KSNY saffiano leather. But I'm hoping it's as lovely and durable as my first impression suggests.
Crossing my fingers for you. Same, if I were in this situation, I'd give it a few tries. I really like the idea of saffiano leather on an agenda, along with the zip. I've never owned an agenda like that before but it just seems so perfect to toss into a bag without worrying about other things scratching up the leather or denting the papers inside.

Reactions: BlackGrayRed
Well, I'm not happy.

I have been sent three different Cameron Street agendas--the last one (third) they sent me was the worse of them all.
I'm so disappointed and frustrated.
Having that second replacement (third agenda) sent to me took longer to ship and was not as easy to process.
Now I don't know if I should go for a third replacement, which would be the fourth agenda!

I checked out the same agenda (but in black and with 2017-2018 inserts) at two different stores, and the ones they had also had ring issues.

What is going on?!

My goal was to get better organized, and I've spent the last three weeks dealing with all this.

Should I try again?
Is there a limit to how many times they can send a replacement/exchange for the same exact item due to defect issues?

Thanks in advance for your input!

Well, I'm not happy.

I have been sent three different Cameron Street agendas--the last one (third) they sent me was the worse of them all.
I'm so disappointed and frustrated.
Having that second replacement (third agenda) sent to me took longer to ship and was not as easy to process.
Now I don't know if I should go for a third replacement, which would be the fourth agenda!

I checked out the same agenda (but in black and with 2017-2018 inserts) at two different stores, and the ones they had also had ring issues.

What is going on?!

My goal was to get better organized, and I've spent the last three weeks dealing with all this.

Should I try again?
Is there a limit to how many times they can send a replacement/exchange for the same exact item due to defect issues?

Thanks in advance for your input!

So disappointed in the agenda and the customer service I've received regarding the defective rings.

The company is refusing to send a fourth replacement, even though the issue is clearly on their end--defective rings. This ring issue is so well-known (a quick check online for reviews proves that...including customer reviews on their own company site). What's even more insulting is that I was reassured, in an e-mail reply, that their "fulfillment center" confirmed that none of the agendas sent to me had any issues at all...that they were in "perfect condition." What the heck?!

I've escalated the matter. A supervisor is supposed to contact me. Yes, I know. There are other brands out there. But now that they question my complaint and my integrity, I am making sure that they admit to the defective rings and make amends.

Please reconsider ordering the Cameron Street agenda. If you really want to try, please be ready to deal with defective rings, just in case.

Thanks for letting me share.

IMG_1500863471.186083.jpg

IMG_1500863439.842271.jpg

IMG_1500863510.517880.jpg

IMG_1500863530.354206.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1500863362.117551.jpg
    IMG_1500863362.117551.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_1500863390.352145.jpg
    IMG_1500863390.352145.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 279
So disappointed in the agenda and the customer service I've received regarding the defective rings.

The company is refusing to send a fourth replacement, even though the issue is clearly on their end--defective rings. This ring issue is so well-known (a quick check online for reviews proves that...including customer reviews on their own company site). What's even more insulting is that I was reassured, in an e-mail reply, that their "fulfillment center" confirmed that none of the agendas sent to me had any issues at all...that they were in "perfect condition." What the heck?!

I've escalated the matter. A supervisor is supposed to contact me. Yes, I know. There are other brands out there. But now that they question my complaint and my integrity, I am making sure that they admit to the defective rings and make amends.

Please reconsider ordering the Cameron Street agenda. If you really want to try, please be ready to deal with defective rings, just in case.

Thanks for letting me share.

View attachment 3773662

View attachment 3773661

View attachment 3773663

View attachment 3773664

Sorry to hear that the 3rd was the worst. I'm thinking the people who looked at them didn't think the ring issue was a problem. I could probably personally be okay with tiny gaps if I really liked it, but the agenda isn't cheap. Original retail is just under $200 and I wouldn't pay for that unless it were at least somewhat discounted.

I purchased a few things from their last sale off sale and some of them looked like they were probably returns or floor displays (based off of packaging and item itself), which is probably why they were on sale. One of the keychains I ordered was missing some beads and a bag was slightly dented. I contacted KS and they offered me a refund of 15% off how much I paid for them since neither had any more in stock so I couldn't do an exchange. I had the option of returning or keeping and accepting the 15%. I did keep both since I really liked the keychain and the missing beads weren't very noticeable. The bag I'm hoping the dent will come out over time.

I hope you get this resolved. This is just one of the reasons why I'm always afraid of exchanging less-than-perfect things online, the next one might be worse than the first.. I can see why they wouldn't want to send another but I would still feel offended if my integrity were questioned. If I were in your position, I'd think, it wouldn't be like I'm exchanging for fun! We just want.. the perfect one in our hands.

Sorry to hear that the 3rd was the worst. I'm thinking the people who looked at them didn't think the ring issue was a problem. I could probably personally be okay with tiny gaps if I really liked it, but the agenda isn't cheap. Original retail is just under $200 and I wouldn't pay for that unless it were at least somewhat discounted.

I purchased a few things from their last sale off sale and some of them looked like they were probably returns or floor displays (based off of packaging and item itself), which is probably why they were on sale. One of the keychains I ordered was missing some beads and a bag was slightly dented. I contacted KS and they offered me a refund of 15% off how much I paid for them since neither had any more in stock so I couldn't do an exchange. I had the option of returning or keeping and accepting the 15%. I did keep both since I really liked the keychain and the missing beads weren't very noticeable. The bag I'm hoping the dent will come out over time.

I hope you get this resolved. This is just one of the reasons why I'm always afraid of exchanging less-than-perfect things online, the next one might be worse than the first.. I can see why they wouldn't want to send another but I would still feel offended if my integrity were questioned. If I were in your position, I'd think, it wouldn't be like I'm exchanging for fun! We just want.. the perfect one in our hands.

Thank you! [emoji4]

I replied to the e-mail they sent me about not sending a fourth shipment, third replacement. I told them that was unsatisfactory and asked for a supervisor to contact me.

One did, the next day, but I was at work. When I called back during my lunch break, the conversation lasted almost 45 minutes (I was put on hold at length a couple of times), I ended up speaking with a different supervisor in the end.

They couldn't deny it. I have pictures (the ones I posted here), which I sent them.

They are sending me a replacement. I really hope this one is in mint condition. If not, I am looking at other brands. I have had good experience with Filofax. I don't know much about Kikki.K (if anyone does, please share here--if it's allowed--or please PM me). And, of course, there's LV, etc.

Funny thing is, I bought a Wellesley Agenda at an outlet during vacation, and that one has perfect rings! Everything about it is also mint. And the agendas were marked down with additional discounts.

On sale or not, companies should disclose the condition of the items. If they are floor models, returns, damaged, then let your costumers know. That's just good business.

I'll post an update once everything is resolved.

Thank you! [emoji4]

I replied to the e-mail they sent me about not sending a fourth shipment, third replacement. I told them that was unsatisfactory and asked for a supervisor to contact me.

One did, the next day, but I was at work. When I called back during my lunch break, the conversation lasted almost 45 minutes (I was put on hold at length a couple of times), I ended up speaking with a different supervisor in the end.

They couldn't deny it. I have pictures (the ones I posted here), which I sent them.

They are sending me a replacement. I really hope this one is in mint condition. If not, I am looking at other brands. I have had good experience with Filofax. I don't know much about Kikki.K (if anyone does, please share here--if it's allowed--or please PM me). And, of course, there's LV, etc.

Funny thing is, I bought a Wellesley Agenda at an outlet during vacation, and that one has perfect rings! Everything about it is also mint. And the agendas were marked down with additional discounts.

On sale or not, companies should disclose the condition of the items. If they are floor models, returns, damaged, then let your costumers know. That's just good business.

I'll post an update once everything is resolved.

Annnnd now they're not sending me a replacement. Received a phone call (voicemail message) today from the manager I spoke with the other day. She told me that a replacement will not be sent, and I will be refunded my money once they receive the defective items. She said that the defective issues are in fact a manufacturing problem (the remaining inventory) and that they are looking into it right now.
Yet when I checked the KSNY website, the agendas are all up still.

When I called back (had to leave a voicemail message), I asked for clarification. I asked if it were a manufacturing issue for the remaining batch, why are they still selling it. And if they are still selling it, then they can find a suitable mint condition one for me.

I'll post an update soon, I hope. The manager I left the message with stated that she is off tomorrow (automated reply).

Thanks.

Annnnd now they're not sending me a replacement. Received a phone call (voicemail message) today from the manager I spoke with the other day. She told me that a replacement will not be sent, and I will be refunded my money once they receive the defective items. She said that the defective issues are in fact a manufacturing problem (the remaining inventory) and that they are looking into it right now.

When I called back (had to leave a voicemail message), I asked for clarification. I asked if it were a manufacturing issue for the remaining batch, why are they still selling it. And if they are still selling it, then they can find a suitable mint condition one for me.

I'll post an update soon, I hope. The manager I left the message with stated that she is off tomorrow (automated reply).

Thanks.
Whaat, to be told you'll receive a replacement and then, not?

I really wonder why the Cameron Street agendas have inconsistent rings vs. others.

Thanks.

I must thank you for your post about the misaligned rings as after I read it I went and checked out the one I received from the 40% off sale (Pink Bonnet) and sure enough, I had 4 defective rings! One ring had a huge gap in it and the others were misaligned. I contacted KS for a replacement and they did send one right away, took only 3 days for it to arrive in Canada by DHL-Expedited, so I'm pretty impressed with that. The replacement I received was indeed better than my first one, just one slightly misaligned ring and all the others are perfect. So I'm gonna keep it and send back the first one.

I really hope you get to the bottom of your case and come out on top! All the best!

Whaat, to be told you'll receive a replacement and then, not?

I really wonder why the Cameron Street agendas have inconsistent rings vs. others.

Thanks.

I must thank you for your post about the misaligned rings as after I read it I went and checked out the one I received from the 40% off sale (Pink Bonnet) and sure enough, I had 4 defective rings! One ring had a huge gap in it and the others were misaligned. I contacted KS for a replacement and they did send one right away, took only 3 days for it to arrive in Canada by DHL-Expedited, so I'm pretty impressed with that. The replacement I received was indeed better than my first one, just one slightly misaligned ring and all the others are perfect. So I'm gonna keep it and send back the first one.

I really hope you get to the bottom of your case and come out on top! All the best!

Just wanted to update anyone who might be interested.

To review, I ordered my Rooster Red Cameron Street Agenda during the Fourth of July Sale. It's almost a month now. I have the original agenda I ordered and the two replacements they sent me. As I mentioned before, they were going to send a third replacement, but then retracted. Now it's this: I return all three agendas (Well, duh! Why would I want to keep defective products?!), and they will refund me.

The reason?
It's a manufacturing defect. The whole batch.
They told me they were pulling off all of them from the website. That was days ago. I check multiple times a day. They have not removed the agendas from their site; you can still order them.

I find that shady.
If you're still selling them, then find me a new one with good rings. If they're all bad, then why are you still selling them?

I've been playing phone tag with a manager/supervisor in customer care. It's so aggravating and disappointing. At this point, my whole perspective is not just for my own benefit (getting top-shelf service), but now I'm seeing it from a consumer advocate stance, which demands that a company (KSNY) is held accountable. Don't tell a consumer one thing, then do another.

I hope to satisfactorily resolve this matter this week.
In the meantime, I am looking into other brands.

The whole point of me ordering the agenda in the first place was to stay organized; now it's been weeks of headache and inconvenience.

Thank you for letting me share/vent.

I'm sorry to hear your experience with the planner. I was looking forward to getting one for 2018 but after so many comments about the faulty rings I'm probably better off sticking to the normal agendas. Unless I am able to choose it personally to ensure all rings are OK. :sad: