Kate Spade green VS pink tag; does it have certain meaning? When did they change it?

lee_dya

O.G.
Mar 21, 2014
Kate Spade green VS pink tag; does it have certain meaning? Maybe like outlet vs retail??

If they changed the color of the tag (like they changed the dust bag), does anyone know when/ which year Kate Spade changed their green tag to the pink tag? I was referring to their tags that attached the bag when you buy them brand new from the store.

I’m asking because I found this rare Kate Spade bag that I’ve been looking for a while now, but there are two different types of tag from different seller. I suspect one of them is FAKE.

Thanks in advance!

7EDA2858-F0CC-4BB7-9C7D-470F270017A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Kate Spade green VS pink tag; does it have certain meaning? Maybe like outlet vs retail??

If they changed the color of the tag (like they changed the dust bag), does anyone know when/ which year Kate Spade changed their green tag to the pink tag? I was referring to their tags that attached the bag when you buy them brand new from the store.

I’m asking because I found this rare Kate Spade bag that I’ve been looking for a while now, but there are two different types of tag from different seller. I suspect one of them is FAKE.

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 5736531
The pink tag is second edition with a beige/off white lining. Green tag is first edition from Deborah Lloyd era. Has yellow lining.