Kate Spade Flatiron - look familiar??

Lvbabydoll said:
I actually first started out with Kate Spades in high school. My mom was begging me to carry a purse (because I kept putting my stuff in hers lol) but I wanted a backpack. So I got the little microfiber backpack in an icy blue color. Then for my birthday the next year, she got me the microfiber black shoulder bag and matching wallet and I can't remember the name..it was Claire or something. After that, my next bag was a black microfiber Sam. I'll always treasure them because they were my first bags :heart:

Lol I forgot. I had to get a tote when I started college, so I got the cute one she designed when she teamed up with Haagen Daaz. It's beige with the word "Coffee" printed on it in brown. That's a really cute one and I can't believe I left it out! So really, I have four KS pieces. :shame:

you know that quote where no one has any original ideas, its all recycled? i think the great thing about kate spade is that its a name brand that does command some respect, but at the same time is at a cost that wont break budgets. not everyone can buy luxury bags- which is why they are a luxury. so yes, you can gripe and moan about someone having a cheaper version on a bag you spent alot on, but at least those people who cant still can enjoy a bag in the same why you enjoy your own.

Well, GD bags aren't exactly luxury. They're a little pricey, that's true, but I don't think KS is exactly cheap compared to the original Charlotte. In fact, from having just checked the KS website, I'm pretty sure those things are more expensive than the leather Charlottes.

Lvbabydoll said:
Lol I forgot. I had to get a tote when I started college, so I got the cute one she designed when she teamed up with Haagen Daaz. It's beige with the word "Coffee" printed on it in brown. That's a really cute one and I can't believe I left it out! So really, I have four KS pieces. :shame:
I love that collection! I didn't get into designer bags until late last year. I keep an eye open for it on ebay. I want the one that says chocolate or something. LOL.