Kate 85

Catash

May 3, 2014
I recently sold my only pair of Loub, a Pigalle 85, which I have only worn twice in the 4 years I owned it. It feels okay initially but starts to kill my feet in 2 hours. Doesn't matter if I stand or sit down. Jimmy Choo and Manolo in similar styles are a lot more tolerable.

I tried Clare 80 recently. The toe box is comfortable but the shoe is overall too long and shows a lot of toe cleavage, which I don't like. I wonder if Kate 85 in leather version is a better option for me.

Is the toe box of Kate 85 smaller than Pigalle? I have small but wide feet. I am also considering Iriza if Kate 85 won't work.

I recently sold my only pair of Loub, a Pigalle 85, which I have only worn twice in the 4 years I owned it. It feels okay initially but starts to kill my feet in 2 hours. Doesn't matter if I stand or sit down. Jimmy Choo and Manolo in similar styles are a lot more tolerable.

I tried Clare 80 recently. The toe box is comfortable but the shoe is overall too long and shows a lot of toe cleavage, which I don't like. I wonder if Kate 85 in leather version is a better option for me.

Is the toe box of Kate 85 smaller than Pigalle? I have small but wide feet. I am also considering Iriza if Kate 85 won't work.

The Pigalle has a shorter toe box than the Kate. The Kate's toe box is closer to the Clare, both on the longer side. The Iriza is the d'orsay version of the Kate. If you find Manolo Blahnik, specifically the BB more tolerable, I think the Kate and Iriza will work for you.

Reactions: Catash
The Pigalle has a shorter toe box than the Kate. The Kate's toe box is closer to the Clare, both on the longer side. The Iriza is the d'orsay version of the Kate. If you find Manolo Blahnik, specifically the BB more tolerable, I think the Kate and Iriza will work for you.

Thank you! I will give Kate a try!