Saint Laurent
DKxrb27W4AAjtlQ.jpg

tumblr_owyhs1iGqE1vhstm6o1_1280.png

Chloé
DK0n7d1WsAE8Gcv.jpg

Off-White
DK315iVW0AABa5D.jpg

Isabel Marant
kaia-gerber-walks-the-runway-in-the-isabel-marant-show-ss18-paris-fashion-week-15.jpg

Valentino
kaia-gerber-walks-the-runway-in-the-valentino-show-ss18-paris-fashion-week-5.jpg

Miu Miu
_MON0385.jpg

Chanel
kaia-gerber-at-chanel-fashion-show-at-paris-fashion-week-10-03-2017-5.jpg

Reactions: dotty8
This girl does not look "super" anything to me..I just see a cute skinny little kid...dime a dozen...
..Im sorry, because I really don't like commenting on anyones kid, esp from a physical prespective...but how can we not? she is put out there all over the place to be the next "it" girl/supermodel...she just seems like a child to me...isn't 16 way too young to be on the runway?...jmho

Last edited:
I guess if Cindy wasn’t her mother she wouldn't have had the opportunity to walk for all the A list designers, but I think her debut was great.

Btw I was surprised that Kendall wasn't even in Paris for Fashion Week. She did shows for Fendi and Chanel since 2014 but I don't miss her at all. :amuse: As for Gigi and Bella they were both in Paris and Gigi walked only for Isabel Marant, so didn't they get cast? :huh:

However, I agree that Kaia looks very skinny. She lost much weight regarding these pics from 2014.

GotCeleb
Kaia-Gerber:-2014-Teen-Vogue-Young-Hollywood-Party--03.jpg

Kaia-Gerber:-2014-Teen-Vogue-Young-Hollywood-Party--05.jpg

Reactions: White Orchid
This girl does not look "super" anything to me..I just see a cute skinny little kid...dime a dozen...
..Im sorry, because I really don't like commenting on anyones kid, esp from a physical prespective...but how can we not? she is put out there all over the place to be the next "it" girl/supermodel...she just seems like a child to me...isn't 16 way too young to be on the runway?...jmho
I think most models start with 16. but didn't some countries banned too young girls from the runway?

She’s too skinny and I think it ages her. Her pictures from last year show a skinny but healthier teenager. Personally I think she is beautiful then but not so much now..

She's too young looking and much too thin IMO. She's 15 and looks 15.
I agree. I think she's gorgeous, but she's too thin even for a model. I have a daughter that age myself and I would push back against some of those outfits. She's 2mm from nipples in one of those dress picks. Beautiful girl, more lovely than her mother IMO, but give her a bit more time to grow up. She can model without revealing quite so much yet.

I think she'd look much healthier a bit heavier.