Juste Un Clou JUC Bracelet Sizing thread

I never really liked JUC when I tried it at store. I tried size 15 in regular and it looks too chunky on me. After that this bracelet never crossed my mind, until I tried my friend's JUC sm and it looks perfect on me. Hers is 15 and I feel it's too big for me. I'm a Love 15.

Asked my SA and he has one in store on 14. Planning to go in this week. Hope it's not a wasted trip :P

I never really liked JUC when I tried it at store. I tried size 15 in regular and it looks too chunky on me. After that this bracelet never crossed my mind, until I tried my friend's JUC sm and it looks perfect on me. Hers is 15 and I feel it's too big for me. I'm a Love 15.

Asked my SA and he has one in store on 14. Planning to go in this week. Hope it's not a wasted trip :P

I agree, I never liked the regular JUC until I tried it in a small in store, and that was what I ended up getting. I’m sure you’ll love it!

Reactions: Purrsey
May I ask if anyone has ever had the white gold JUC, without diamonds, rhodium plated by Cartier?

I have the matching ring in the small size and Cartier eventually agreed to rhodium plate it after it turned a green/grey on me due to my skin chemistry after a couple of days wear. It looked like very poor costume jewellery.

I have been wearing my diamond love for two years (tomorrow!!!) and it’s perfect, as is my JUC ring. I don’t want to pay the premium for the diamond version, as it isn’t worth it to me when there are so many other pieces I’d rather buy with the price difference. :graucho:;)

I would love to hear your story of you have had this done or if you have ever discussed this with your SA or store.
Thank you :flowers:

I have attached a picture of me trying the diamond JUC on when I last travelled (:wtf:) and purchased my Love as well as a picture of my current stack.

34BABE8A-D3BC-42E3-8CC3-5B713B4F2484.jpeg

6A05CD23-AFFC-4C28-9DEB-614BB3782E8A.jpeg

Hi everyone! Hoping someone can help me here! For christmas, one of my presents from me to me (those are the best lol) is the regular JUC with diamonds. I have the 4 diamond love bracelet in YG that I wear on my left wrist in size 16. However, my right wrist is definitely bigger and I can't wear it on there in the summer (I can in the winter but even then its tighter than I like). So I was wondering if I want to wear my JUC on either wrist, should I get size 16? Has anyone tried stacking size 16 love and size 16 JUC? I know you should size down one but I would prefer to be able to wear the JUC on either wrist!

Hi everyone! Hoping someone can help me here! For christmas, one of my presents from me to me (those are the best lol) is the regular JUC with diamonds. I have the 4 diamond love bracelet in YG that I wear on my left wrist in size 16. However, my right wrist is definitely bigger and I can't wear it on there in the summer (I can in the winter but even then its tighter than I like). So I was wondering if I want to wear my JUC on either wrist, should I get size 16? Has anyone tried stacking size 16 love and size 16 JUC? I know you should size down one but I would prefer to be able to wear the JUC on either wrist!
I have. The 16 JUC will fit fine on its own, but it will cross over the love and scratch it. When you wear it on the same wrist you will need to wear a spacer between them.

Reactions: Pink Gator
I have. The 16 JUC will fit fine on its own, but it will cross over the love and scratch it. When you wear it on the same wrist you will need to wear a spacer between them.

Thank you for your response Nicole! That is incredibly helpful! Would you still recommend it or do you think it's better to just size down? I imagine if I'm going to stack I wouldn't mind adding another bracelet in the mix as a spacer and I mainly want the JUC for my right wrist. But I'm not sure if I'd eventually want to stack them together lol.

Reactions: nicole0612
Thank you for your response Nicole! That is incredibly helpful! Would you still recommend it or do you think it's better to just size down? I imagine if I'm going to stack I wouldn't mind adding another bracelet in the mix as a spacer and I mainly want the JUC for my right wrist. But I'm not sure if I'd eventually want to stack them together lol.
You’re welcome. If you primarily want to wear the JUC on your larger wrist and would see it as a benefit to be able to stack on your smaller wrist occasionally (and you don’t mind using a buffer bracelet if needed) then I would definitely go for the larger size. If you only stack them occasionally, you would be just fine, they don’t cross over immediately, but it does happen several times a day. When you stack, also make sure the flat nail head part is next to the love, not the tail end, because it will be less prone to crossing over and scratching right away.