Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

I at first wore it that way to prevent overlapping but my SA change it n said, the sharp nail tip on the love to prevent future dents on either one, He said better scratches as it can be polish than dents.

My Sa told me opposite lol
He put it on me the way I wear it!
My nailhead hasn’t changed shape, has no dings and hasn’t damaged the Love next to it

It is very comfortable. Some might even say they do not feel wearing it. It is pretty light and that is why I love it. I could not stand the regular JUC, it was so painful (the nailhead pressing on my skin/bones). They are also pretty sturdy. I am very pleased with mine. I took @Swanky 's advice and wear my small JUC nailhead touch my Love bracelet. Perfect combination, imho.

View attachment 5788528

View attachment 5788536
Loooks sooo good with the small love!!!

Small JUC is a lot sturdier than what others are saying, It was my 1st Cartier.
I wear mine 24/7 and stack them differently each time. Definitely an everyday piece & beautiful on it's own.
Just make sure to wear the sharp tip part facing inwards/ you. You'll love it!

View attachment 5788422

View attachment 5788423
Umm missy, did you pamper yourself and got the regular Love? :graucho: :love:

is the small juc comfortable for everyday wear? Im currently building my ideal stack (cartier regular love, 2 tcw wg diamond tennis bracelet, mejuri gold beaded bracelet) and I’m thinking of the juc next? But i like pieces that can be worn and showered in.
Yes! I find the small JUC comfortable and can surely be worn daily. (Just watch out for it catching/snagging on clothes) I think it’d make a great addition to your current stack

It is very comfortable. Some might even say they do not feel wearing it. It is pretty light and that is why I love it. I could not stand the regular JUC, it was so painful (the nailhead pressing on my skin/bones). They are also pretty sturdy. I am very pleased with mine. I took @Swanky 's advice and wear my small JUC nailhead touch my Love bracelet. Perfect combination, imho.

View attachment 5788528

View attachment 5788536
Oh did you own the full size first?