Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Tried on these three beauties at the boutique in San Diego last week. I thought for sure I would want the regular size JUC, but when I tried on the thin JUC it felt better on my wrist. I own the regular love (right wrist). The small in the picture was just a try on in the boutique.

JUCs are size 16 , I would pair one with my 17 love.

Has any one purchased the small JUC, had it for a few months and then regretted not getting the regular size?

If so, was the regret due to the size OR how much lighter it felt OR that it bent out of shape?

Or all three reasons above?

:flowers:

View attachment 5649537

View attachment 5649538
Hi! I bought the small JUC with Diamond bc I thought I preferred the dainty look. I bought it used it for a year then it bent out of shape. When I went in to get it repaired at Cartier, I tried on the regular and fell madly in love. When I went to pick up the small from repair, I bought the regular and have no regrets. I still can’t bring myself to sell the small. I also weighed the small vs the regular and found the regular is a better value given the grams of gold you get for the price versus the small with Diamond.

Hi! I bought the small JUC with Diamond bc I thought I preferred the dainty look. I bought it used it for a year then it bent out of shape. When I went in to get it repaired at Cartier, I tried on the regular and fell madly in love. When I went to pick up the small from repair, I bought the regular and have no regrets. I still can’t bring myself to sell the small. I also weighed the small vs the regular and found the regular is a better value given the grams of gold you get for the price versus the small with Diamond.
Omg that’s what I was worried about with the small version! Can Cartier fix it if it is bent out of shape? I heard people saying that it can’t really be fixed. That would be unfortunate.

Reactions: Caz71
Tried on these three beauties at the boutique in San Diego last week. I thought for sure I would want the regular size JUC, but when I tried on the thin JUC it felt better on my wrist. I own the regular love (right wrist). The small in the picture was just a try on in the boutique.

JUCs are size 16 , I would pair one with my 17 love.

Has any one purchased the small JUC, had it for a few months and then regretted not getting the regular size?

If so, was the regret due to the size OR how much lighter it felt OR that it bent out of shape?

Or all three reasons above?

:flowers:

View attachment 5649537

View attachment 5649538

No, I have the small with diamonds and have no regrets. I prefer its proportion and I’ve had no issues with it.

Hi. I also have a Small Juc in size 15. It’s on the tighter side,but not uncomfortable. I also ordered it in size 16,cours i thought that the size was to snug. Unfortunatelly the size 16 was to big. It only sticked out more on my hand and also has fallen on my loves. I had to return him. The two pictures are with Juc size 15 and another one with size 16. My wrist size is 14,7 -15 cm.Size 15,5 would be perfect :sad:

View attachment 5618684

View attachment 5618685

View attachment 5618687

View attachment 5618688

View attachment 5618689

My wrists are the same size and I was debating on a regular love and sm or 2 regular and now I made my decision love the way yours looks!

Hi everyone! I'm thinking of getting a JUC for my big X0 birthday and would love to get some advice here. I feel like I prefer the look of the regular size JUC more than the dainty one. But... here are my doubts. I previously bought a regular Love which I ended up exchanging for a small Love with diamonds. I exchanged it because after trying it on at home for a few hours I realized that I didn't like how the regular size looked on my wrist. It seemed like it made my arm look bulky and thicker than it is. Maybe the size was wrong, too tight, I'm not sure, I got my small Love in a +1 size to the returned regular Love bracelet. I've been wearing the small Love since the day I got it and I love it and never take it off. So now with JUC I have two concerns: 1) that the regular JUC will also seem too bulky on me like the regular love did, 2) that the regular JUC will look awkward with the small Love. I love the look of the regular JUC as a standalone, but I feel I won't get enough wear out of it if I only wear it when I remove the Love, which I never do and would probably only do for a special occasion. Does anyone here wear this combo of regular JUC with a thin Love?
Or should I just get the Clash bracelet which I very much like too? :smile: Although I kind of feel that Clash looks more like Love, especially from afar and JUC has a very different and distinct design. I also have a regular JUC ring and a small Clash ring (regret of not getting the medium model ring), I don't wear rings all the time, but enjoy both when I wear them.
Any thoughts the regular JUC vs. thin vs. Clash highly appreciated!! Attaching a couple of photos of me trying the JUC & clash and wearing my love bracelet.

Screenshot_20221209-021948.png

Screenshot_20221209-021934.png

Screenshot_20221209-021834.png

Screenshot_20221209-022056.png

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm thinking of getting a JUC for my big X0 birthday and would love to get some advice here. I feel like I prefer the look of the regular size JUC more than the dainty one. But... here are my doubts. I previously bought a regular Love which I ended up exchanging for a small Love with diamonds. I exchanged it because after trying it on at home for a few hours I realized that I didn't like how the regular size looked on my wrist. It seemed like it made my arm look bulky and thicker than it is. Maybe the size was wrong, too tight, I'm not sure, I got my small Love in a +1 size to the returned regular Love bracelet. I've been wearing the small Love since the day I got it and I love it and never take it off. So now with JUC I have two concerns: 1) that the regular JUC will also seem too bulky on me like the regular love did, 2) that the regular JUC will look awkward with the small Love. I love the look of the regular JUC as a standalone, but I feel I won't get enough wear out of it if I only wear it when I remove the Love, which I never do and would probably only do for a special occasion. Does anyone here wear this combo of regular JUC with a thin Love?
Or should I just get the Clash bracelet which I very much like too? :smile: Although I kind of feel that Clash looks more like Love, especially from afar and JUC has a very different and distinct design. I also have a regular JUC ring and a small Clash ring (regret of not getting the medium model ring), I don't wear rings all the time, but enjoy both when I wear them.
Any thoughts the regular JUC vs. thin vs. Clash highly appreciated!! Attaching a couple of photos of me trying the JUC & clash and wearing my love bracelet.

View attachment 5667819

View attachment 5667820

View attachment 5667821

View attachment 5667822
If you like to stack your thin Love, I would think the small Clash will look better. The Regular JUC is nice, don't get me wrong but it will definitelt overpower your thin Love when stacked. So, you will end up probably not wearing the JUC as much. Try in store how the thin Love and Small Clash would look and feel. To me, Clash is a more edgier and more unique piece. Goodluck with your decision.

View attachment 5667819

View attachment 5667820

View attachment 5667821

View attachment 5667822
Do you have those pics stacked with your thin love? I own the reg juc with diamonds and small clash. I love my combo and was previously deciding the thin love with regular juc or small juc with diamonds. I ultimately went with the reg juc with diamonds, but the juc with thin love isn’t overpowering to me.

• Love
Reactions: Maria333
Do you have those pics stacked with your thin love? I own the reg juc with diamonds and small clash. I love my combo and was previously deciding the thin love with regular juc or small juc with diamonds. I ultimately went with the reg juc with diamonds, but the juc with thin love isn’t overpowering to me.

I don't have a picture of the thin Love stacked with regular JUC, I haven't tried them together yet. But, surprisingly, this is the combo featured on Cartier page of JUC, attaching here. It definitely looks cute, but I'd love to see real life photos! Do you think it'd look good in RL on my arm?

I love your combo of reg juc with diamonds and small clash!! Both pieces are amazing ":heart"

Screenshot_20221209-135558.png

Last edited:
If you like to stack your thin Love, I would think the small Clash will look better. The Regular JUC is nice, don't get me wrong but it will definitelt overpower your thin Love when stacked. So, you will end up probably not wearing the JUC as much. Try in store how the thin Love and Small Clash would look and feel. To me, Clash is a more edgier and more unique piece. Goodluck with your decision.
Thank you for your response! I love the small clash, I even was considering getting it instead of the Love at one point. But for some reason I'm really drawn to regular JUC, I once saw a stunning woman wearing it as a standalone piece and feel completely in love with it. Which I realize contradicts my own thoughts of potentially not wearing it enough if I were to wear it as a standalone... Ughh tough choice

I don't have a picture of the thin Love stacked with regular JUC, I haven't tried them together yet. But, surprisingly, this is the combo featured on Cartier page of JUC, attaching here. It definitely looks cute, but I'd love to see real life photos! Do you think it'd look good in RL on my arm?

I love your combo of reg juc with diamonds and small clash!! Both pieces are amazing ":heart"

View attachment 5668113
I think it’s great as a stand-alone and layered. Go for the regular size juc, you won’t regret it!!

• Love
Reactions: Maria333

View attachment 5667819

View attachment 5667820

View attachment 5667821

View attachment 5667822

View attachment 5667819

View attachment 5667820

View attachment 5667821

View attachment 5667822
Hi! I have the thin love and regular JUC and I just adore the combo. The thin JUC looked too dainty for me. I also have the regular love and stack all 3 often. If I’m getting a massage or need to take jewelry off for whatever reason the JUC and thin love are quick and easy to take on/off so that’s why I stick with those on a daily basis. The combo also stacks well with other bracelets, I find. It’s awkward taking a pic of my own wrist but I hope this helps.
794C5A2E-EBB5-436C-8DCE-35D4EEC3BB2D.jpeg
I can post a pic after Xmas with the newest stack addition!

5BD28151-4A7C-4063-B01E-EC6215B03DA9.jpeg

Hi! I have the thin love and regular JUC and I just adore the combo. The thin JUC looked too dainty for me. I also have the regular love and stack all 3 often. If I’m getting a massage or need to take jewelry off for whatever reason the JUC and thin love are quick and easy to take on/off so that’s why I stick with those on a daily basis. The combo also stacks well with other bracelets, I find. It’s awkward taking a pic of my own wrist but I hope this helps.
View attachment 5676717
I can post a pic after Xmas with the newest stack addition!

View attachment 5676718
Thank you very much for sharing the photos of your combo!! It's super helpful to see it in RL. Both bracelets look amazing on your wrist:loveeyes:really great combo!
Please do post pictures of your newest stack after Christmas! Is your JUC bracelet the same size as your love bracelet?