Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

So I wanted to share my experience. I finally got the JUC to finish my stack.

For the LONGEST time I thought I wanted the small JUC with diamonds cuz my wrist (14cm) is small and I love dainty things. But when I tried my friends JUC with my entire stack I fell in love with the Original size, now it was just a matter of pulling the trigger because of the cost but OMG am I happy I did! I can’t get over how perfect it is.

Now In the photo I originally had the nail head away from the love closest to my wrist, there so much about this with regards to scratching over lapping etc. so I decided to wear my JUC 24/7 and take off everything else as this thing is not cheap lol so I’m training myself to get use to it.

What I have found is that with the nail head the way it is in the pic wearing it daily I find the nail head digging in more when my hand bends to pick something up and it is bothersome. Also it gets stuck more often on the thicker part of wrist. So I just recently switched it and moved the nail head inward and I’m not longer finding this issue. So for this reason I’ll be switching it, I loved the look but the point is to not take it off.

Does anyone else experience this?

DFF0F050-5D61-453D-A6BB-0A208B517ED5.jpeg

So I wanted to share my experience. I finally got the JUC to finish my stack.

For the LONGEST time I thought I wanted the small JUC with diamonds cuz my wrist (14cm) is small and I love dainty things. But when I tried my friends JUC with my entire stack I fell in love with the Original size, now it was just a matter of pulling the trigger because of the cost but OMG am I happy I did! I can’t get over how perfect it is.

Now In the photo I originally had the nail head away from the love closest to my wrist, there so much about this with regards to scratching over lapping etc. so I decided to wear my JUC 24/7 and take off everything else as this thing is not cheap lol so I’m training myself to get use to it.

What I have found is that with the nail head the way it is in the pic wearing it daily I find the nail head digging in more when my hand bends to pick something up and it is bothersome. Also it gets stuck more often on the thicker part of wrist. So I just recently switched it and moved the nail head inward and I’m not longer finding this issue. So for this reason I’ll be switching it, I loved the look but the point is to not take it off.

Does anyone else experience this?

View attachment 5652173
This is a great look!