Just went on an accessories binge on Coach.com...

Well, I emailed Coach.com because I was suspicious about my order since I didn't get the confirmatory message...turns out that the order didn't go through. Probably better for me, because I had some regret after I hit "submit..." So I don't think I'm going to reorder the stuff since I never should have ordered it in the first place (been spending way too much lately).

Can I close this thread as it is now anti-climactic? Or does a mod have to do it?

Bumping my own thread...

Well, since my order didn't go through on Coach.com (which is probably a good thing) and I got out of the hospital early today (post-call), I decided to take a trip to the outlet. I got a black signature wristlet and a khaki signature wallet, both things I had ordered online. And they were a lot cheaper at the outlet than on the website!

Here's the goods from today:
DSC02975.jpg

I think I am good now for a while on Coach purchases...I was also tempted to buy a bag from the outlet scribble line (because it is so cute!) but was able to talk myself out of it.

As an aside, going to the outlet on a Tuesday afternoon is great...there was hardly anyone there. The only thing is, the SA's were crowding around me like a flock of seagulls... :lol: