Just Mademoiselle questions

trontroy

O.G.
Dec 5, 2008
Hi, I'm thinking of buying a JM in medium size but wish to find out from JM owners whether the medium size can fit my essentials (iphone, small Chanel wallet, blackberry, small Prada makeup pouch)? I am not keen on the larger sized JM because the shape just doesn't do it for me. Can anyone advise on this pls? If possible, pls also take a photo of what you fit in your medium JM.

TIA :smile:

Here you go! I dont really carry much... IN all honesty, usually I carry less than this. Plus my HTC Evo phone that I took the pics with. HOpe this helps!

140kqxj.jpg

2yycrye.jpg

k241t.jpg

and even though there is no lock per se, its not as open as you might think. the bag "shuts" on its own because of the triangular shape of it. so when the chains pull (worn on your shoulder either double or single strap), it "closes".

2zjcbgn.jpg

2ry0aom.jpg

^^ thank you so much for the pix! really helpful :smile:

my makeup pouch is slightly smaller than yours in terms of length, so think i should be able to fit all my essentials into the bag. it's so cute...i hope to be the proud owner of 1 soon.

paruparo, beautiful JM!!! :heart:

OP, I found the medium JM to be pretty spacious when I tried it on. But I think in terms of comfort while carrying it on the shoulder, the large is more comfortable due to the shape of the purse (this says alot coming from someone who loves small purses).

Thanks ladies! It's the Silver JM.

I have to agree with bluekit about carrying it on the shoulder-- when the straps are doubled up, i hand carry or its on the crook of my arm. The single strap is quite comfy when its shoulder carried.

Resurrecting this thread to ask about the Just Mademoiselle... Can the medium fit a 13inch MacBook? Is it a true universally understood that the version with leather in the chain are better?