Just got Vanity PM this afternoon

Congrats, it's a beautiful bag!
I was all over this but not a huge fan of the sagging when holding it by the top handle (saw a photo on IG)... it seems like it actually does that based on your photos...?

Reactions: LV_BB
Hi. I am interested in this bag as well. Do you know how I can preorder it? Or can I get your SA information? I really want this bag but I checked online and it said “out of stock”. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing! Amazing it fits all that! Seems very functional! Enjoy!
Congrats, it's a beautiful bag!
I was all over this but not a huge fan of the sagging when holding it by the top handle (saw a photo on IG)... it seems like it actually does that based on your photos...?
i don’t think the sagging is obvious because it is such a small bag . I’ll load things inside and take picture to show you .

Hi. I am interested in this bag as well. Do you know how I can preorder it? Or can I get your SA information? I really want this bag but I checked online and it said “out of stock”. Thanks!
Are you in Malaysia as well? My SA in The Garden mall is Alister , in KLCC is Keith and in Heathrow Terminal 4 is Ramin.
Or you can call customer service number and tell them you want to order it, they should be able to help you.

I took some photos with the bag loaded, which part that looks sagging to you?
View attachment 4673166
View attachment 4673168
View attachment 4673169
Thank you for the photos. It’s the top handle/top flap. With the weight of the bag it seems to pull down the top flap causing a bulge/bow and not flat when the bag is sitting down or carried by the strap vs the top handle.
I still think it’s gorgeous, I’m waiting to see if I can see one in person before deciding if the sag will bother me.

Attachments

• 65C79305-3CAB-48EB-BCC9-3EA48313D31D.jpeg
    65C79305-3CAB-48EB-BCC9-3EA48313D31D.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 384