Just Curious... What Earrings Did You Wear Today?

Very pretty Mrs moulds. I had some yg shell earrings (stud type) but exchanged them a few years back. I kinda miss them now.
I am wearing the same small diamond studs since last one week. Probably tomorrow being Friday will wear something fun.

Reactions: mrs moulds
Very pretty Mrs moulds. I had some yg shell earrings (stud type) but exchanged them a few years back. I kinda miss them now.
I am wearing the same small diamond studs since last one week. Probably tomorrow being Friday will wear something fun.

I like these too and you won't believe where I got them from... thrift shop! I love thrifting and I saw the earrings; I ask to see them and the CS rep was like ' at least 10 people look at these, but never buy' after I looked and saw that they were gold and real diamonds I said how much and that was it!!! Took them to my jeweler and he verified them for me.

I like these too and you won't believe where I got them from... thrift shop! I love thrifting and I saw the earrings; I ask to see them and the CS rep was like ' at least 10 people look at these, but never buy' after I looked and saw that they were gold and real diamonds I said how much and that was it!!! Took them to my jeweler and he verified them for me.
Aren't those little treasures you least expect the best? Such cute earrings.

Reactions: mrs moulds

Those are GREAT! They look vintage. Maybe 1980s? '90s?