Just Curious... What Earrings Did You Wear Today?

A funky pair of Alexis bittar hoops! I usually don't like to wear earrings that aren't gold or white gold, but I love Alexis bittar - the mixed metals, the crystals ... All of it! He has the perfect mix of super elegant/feminine and edgy stuff

Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to meet my little guy! Ugh! So you know the struggle! I also have an incompetent cervix and have almost gone into labor twice! I'll be on bedrest for the last 3months of my pregnancy, like 2 months to go!!! Yay! I ordered a 5 stone band and it said it would take 4-6 weeks to make in my size. Today I got a pleasant surprise, I was sent an email saying it shipped!!!

Warmest wishes for an easy wait and a happy, healthy baby. Hang in there.

Warmest wishes for an easy wait and a happy, healthy baby. Hang in there.

Thank you so much. He's still up bouncing around in there. As tired as This mama is, I welcome feeling him in any capacity. I really appreciate your thoughts. I'm always amazed at the kindness of some strangers. I'm just happy I have a place to go while I'm resting up baking my little pumpkin!

Thank you so much. He's still up bouncing around in there. As tired as This mama is, I welcome feeling him in any capacity. I really appreciate your thoughts. I'm always amazed at the kindness of some strangers. I'm just happy I have a place to go while I'm resting up baking my little pumpkin!

Yes, (unfortunately for my wallet) TPF is a great way to "escape" anytime! :smile:.

Sending warm and positive thoughts your way. Everything will be perfect. You'll see. I know the bed rest is boring but you'll make it through.