Just Curious... How Many Individual Rings Do You Wear At Once?

How many rings do you guys wear at one time?

I usually wear my e-ring and w-band, and maybe a smaller ring on my right hand.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm re-doing my e-ring and possibly getting a new w-band...and the more I look at settings, the more I love everything!

Is it "too much" to wear rings on more than 1 finger at a time on each hand?

Depends on the occasion! I usually wear one on each hand, one on my middle finger and one on my ring finger :smile: I don't think it's 'too much' to wear more than one on each hand!

Usually 3-4. Wedding band on left hand, Cartier Trinity on right forefinger and a ring on right ring finger.
When I remember, I have a little James Avery rose ring for my left pinky.

Due to a scar from hand surgery, I cannot wear rings on my right hand because they hurt. So I only wear my wedding set or some other wedding-ring related situaion on my left ring finger.

I wear my engagement ring, wedding band and anniversary band on my left ring finger (they are small and coordinate well together), and a right hand ring. I love rings and I love the idea of wearing more, but it never looks right when I try.

The most I wear at one time is one on left ring finger & one on the right hand, either the middle or ring finger. I have noticed in the recent year or so that, at least what I have observed, it is usually the older women wearing rings on almost every finger.

I'm a minimalist.

Last ring question thread i start tonight i promise! I want to know how many rings you wear at once? And how many do you have? I have to say I personally (hope to not offend anyone here! i don't mean it that way!) do not like the look of a ring on every finger. I always think it just looks........ not tacky, but....... ostentatious? I have however in the last year gone from wearing rings NEVER to loving them and wearing them a lot!

I wear three or four rings at any given time, no more than two per hand and never on two fingers beside each other. so either index and ring finger, or middle finger but never all three on one hand.

I am getting the cartier trinity ring in a couple weeks, and possibly a cartier love ring. I will also be buying the tiffanys knots ring. (i love trips to new york! lol)

this adds to the following in my collection

• tiffanys 1837 sterling silver and titanium in midnight
  • tiffanys 1837 interlocking sliver and rose gold
  • tiffanys wide notes ring
  • tiffanys elsa peretti open wave ring
  • links of london triple ring
  • shablool 3 tier stering ring (the three garnet version)
  • daniel sterling ring with freshwater pearl
  • a beautiful sterling silver flower ring i have no idea who designs but i love!
is my buying more rings insane? is this a crazy list of rings, or is it fairly normal? I love rings (never thought a year ago i would say that!) and wear them all the time, and none of them are neglected! i promise (ok, the titanium one from tiffanys is a little out of place right now in the collection, but that just means i need to get more jewelry to match it! right?)!

Convince me I shouldn't feel guilty buying more! please?