Just Because... TPF Community Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
I know it's been a while since we ran a community giveaway on TPF. So I thought to kick off the Spring/Summer season with a little giveaway for the TPF community.

We're giving away a brand new Polene Numero Un Mini in Peach.

POLENE_16052018_-1647-portrait_1000x1400px_1000x1400.jpg

Eligible is anyone registered on TPF, no matter the location.

To enter, just respond in this thread and share your summer plans with us - be it a fancy vacation or a chill staycation at home. Please only one entry per person. The little contest is running until end-of-day 3/24/19, the winner will be chosen at random and notified via PM!

Good luck and thanks for playing!

Sadly we are heading into autumn here in New Zealand...so my summer plans are gone...but to have a beautiful bag to remind me of summer, to lessen the dreaded winter blues when its rain rain rain....all I need to do is look at this summer sensation and Im back at the beach....*sigh*
But my plans for the europeon summer next year ..ITALY...my dream vacation...Ive been trying to save for the last year but had to sacrifice my savings and pay off debt..( in otherwords , pay off the handbags I had bought)...so now its start again.
So you could say thats my summer vacation ...its a dream..its also my 45th birthday year so makes it more important to me...Im determined to get to Italy before my birthday year ends in may 2020.

I know it's been a while since we ran a community giveaway on TPF. So I thought to kick off the Spring/Summer season with a little giveaway for the TPF community.

View attachment 4377194

To enter, just respond in this thread and share your summer plans with us - be it a fancy vacation or a chill staycation at home. Please only one entry per person. The little contest is running until end-of-day 3/24/19, the winner will be chosen at random and notified via PM!

I love this :smile:
My first trip starting summer for me will be in April. My football club Eintracht Frankfurt has made it into the quarterfinals of the Euroleague - the first time for 25 years! We`ll play Benfica Lissabon so I`ll spend some days in this lovely city.

View attachment 4377194

Whelp this giveaway finally made this lurker register. First I want to say I have really enjoyed surfing this site the past year. I picked up so much new knowledge!

This summer is going to be glorious. And hopefully not too hot. I have an international wedding to attend and hoping to squeeze in a vegas trip too. All chances to get extra glam and escape a little from soccer mom life. Soccer mom suburban minivan life - sigh.

Reactions: Vlad
Status
Not open for further replies.