Just Because... TPF Community Giveaway!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know it's been a while since we ran a community giveaway on TPF. So I thought to kick off the Spring/Summer season with a little giveaway for the TPF community.

We're giving away a brand new Polene Numero Un Mini in Peach.

POLENE_16052018_-1647-portrait_1000x1400px_1000x1400.jpg

Eligible is anyone registered on TPF, no matter the location.

To enter, just respond in this thread and share your summer plans with us - be it a fancy vacation or a chill staycation at home. Please only one entry per person. The little contest is running until end-of-day 3/24/19, the winner will be chosen at random and notified via PM!

Good luck and thanks for playing!

2. Ooh, I want to be the first person to respond!

We'll probably go to Las Vegas. DH likes to play in the World Series of Poker.

3. We’re planning to go to a nice hotel with water park in May!

carlpsmom likes this.
  4. I‘m off to a 4-week roadtrip w/ DD to the Finistère, yay!

carlpsmom likes this.
  5. My little family and I are doing a volunteer-vacation in Costa Rica for a week at the end of July. Thanks for the chance to win!

marceylove, ClassyStylz and carlpsmom like this.
  6. We will be attending my son's medical school graduation and my nephew's wedding in July.

marceylove, CeeJay and Compass Rose like this.
  7. I have a brother in NY and one in DC and I'm going to visit each of them so I can see my adorable nieces whom I miss very much!

Thank you!

marceylove and carlpsmom like this.
  8. We are going to Aulani in Oahu and D23 in August. We are a Disney loving family. ❤️❤️

Mcmd11, lilmizviv and carlpsmom like this.
  9. How fun, and what a darling bag! Thanks for bringing back the giveaways. My fiance and I are taking a trip to Spain in July to Madrid and Marbella - our last big trip before our honeymoon next year. Can just picture this fun little peach bag being worn cross body out to dinner there!

10. I am looking forward to spending more time with family this summer, backyard bbq's, and a road trip to Yellow Stone National Park to enjoy the great outdoors.

marceylove, Compass Rose and Vlad like this.
  11. It's my 30th bday so my wife has organised a 10 day getaway to a surprise location! Well excited! Would be a great thank you gift :angel:

12. I'll be taking my mom to Paris for the first time, and currently working on a trip to Tokyo Disney with some friends. Can't wait!!

marceylove and Passerine123 like this.
  13. I'm heading to Bali for some relaxing then off to Singapore to watch Formula 1!

carlpsmom likes this.
  14. We are taking the kids to Florida. It will be my daughter's first time on an airplane. She's pretty excited.

15. We’re going on a cruise to Alaska this summer...My first cruise and I can hardly wait!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice