JUC what does it symbolise?

guccilover21

I ❤️ bags.
O.G.
Dec 19, 2011
Hi guys,

We all know what the love bracelet symbolises but does anyone know what the designer was trying to symbolise with the JUC? I can’t find anything online apart from the fact that he was fascinated by nails and screws!

Reactions: Namwan-
Hi guys,

We all know what the love bracelet symbolises but does anyone know what the designer was trying to symbolise with the JUC? I can’t find anything online apart from the fact that he was fascinated by nails and screws!
Aldo Cipullo created it in the 70's and said "It represents rebellious spirit and raw energy in New York City" at the time. I own the Love and the Just Un Clou and for me... the Love bracelet represent the softer and kinder side of Love and love making, the commitment to love and always wanting to encircle your own heart with the butterflies and feeling of said love from the giver, to the receiver and back and forth... forever. The Just Un Clou represents the raw passion and lust, that raw energy of passion you feel when you want what you want and you want it now... Like the action and the purpose of the hammer and the nail. There is nothing nice and soft about that process, but in the end... the job gets done and the hammer understands what it's purpose is and so does the nail. The hammer done it's job and can be put away, and the nail is where it wants and needs to be. I believe it is good to have both in life, in love, in marriage, in relationships, etc. so I own both items. You can decide what it represents for you and live in your truth(s). Hope this helps.
"J!m"

Aldo Cipullo created it in the 70's and said "It represents rebellious spirit and raw energy in New York City" at the time. I own the Love and the Just Un Clou and for me... the Love bracelet represent the softer and kinder side of Love and love making, the commitment to love and always wanting to encircle your own heart with the butterflies and feeling of said love from the giver, to the receiver and back and forth... forever. The Just Un Clou represents the raw passion and lust, that raw energy of passion you feel when you want what you want and you want it now... Like the action and the purpose of the hammer and the nail. There is nothing nice and soft about that process, but in the end... the job gets done and the hammer understands what it's purpose is and so does the nail. The hammer done it's job and can be put away, and the nail is where it wants and needs to be. I believe it is good to have both in life, in love, in marriage, in relationships, etc. so I own both items. You can decide what it represents for you and live in your truth(s). Hope this helps.
"J!m"

Wow what a great explanation! I love your interpretation of both.

Reactions: jimmie staton
"J!m"

This is really interesting, and good for me personally as I have been craving the JUC as exactly that, an „I‘ve accomplished my goal“ reward.

This is really interesting, and good for me personally as I have been craving the JUC as exactly that, an „I‘ve accomplished my goal“ reward.
Yes, WingNut and Thanks. You SHOULD get the JUC, especially since you think it represents what I mentioned and in favor of it... by the way, I was being way too verbose to be politically correct and instead of saying what it truly represents in one word... and YES, the first thing that comes to mind is correct. lol.
"J!m"

Reactions: WingNut
Yes, WingNut and Thanks. You SHOULD get the JUC, especially since you think it represents what I mentioned and in favor of it... by the way, I was being way too verbose to be politically correct and instead of saying what it truly represents in one word... and YES, the first thing that comes to mind is correct. lol.
"J!m"

Ha! I get it completely. FYI I tend to throw the politically-correct caution out the window. Maybe this is why the JUC symbol appeals to me so much!

Reactions: jimmie staton
Ha! I get it completely. FYI I tend to throw the politically-correct caution out the window. Maybe this is why the JUC symbol appeals to me so much!
LOL... usually, I do as well... but with today's climate, #MeToo Movement, and the old adage, "Say it forget it, Write it Regret it" I tend to want to NOT be in trouble and offend. FYI, that's why the JUC appeals to me the most. It's the spice of life... oh, and so the JUC is nice too. lol
"J!m"

Reactions: WingNut
I love anything that represents New York City. Miss those younger days!
Oh my... I do too. I even loved when Times Square was gritty and sometimes dangerous... lol. The Village used to have the greatest shoes. I miss the subway tokens... Bulgari produced this leather and gold necklace with a pendant that had the NYC subway token in it... It's so New York... I still have it and every now and again I rock it. When I go to Bulgari... they smile and say "That's a blast from the past and a good one at that !" I usually wear it with my Bulgari Diagono rubber and 18k yellow gold chronograph and assorted stack and B-Zero 1 ring. Thank you for your comment... now it's time for me to wear my NYC Bulgari piece ... Ah... the good old days.
"J!m"