Juste un Clou/JUC bracelet - Thinner Version Released

I would love to know if it’s going to be available in white gold also or just the rose and yellow gold
I asked my SA and she said they are not getting the white gold any time soon, which is such a shame. I hope she’s wrong. I would love the white gold one!! I much prefer the thin JUC to the regular one tbh.

Attachments

• 4474D52F-85CA-4159-A2EE-B102392E762F.jpeg
    4474D52F-85CA-4159-A2EE-B102392E762F.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 2,227
  • 69C4D77E-A344-4F5F-B7B5-577BFEB8B5E5.jpeg
    69C4D77E-A344-4F5F-B7B5-577BFEB8B5E5.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 2,218
I love the small juc
I asked my SA and she said they are not getting the white gold any time soon, which is such a shame. I hope she’s wrong. I would love the white gold one!! I much prefer the thin JUC to the regular one tbh.
so the problem with white gold is they have to plate it and the fact that the bracelet is moldable makes it almost impossible to make it in white gold

Just got the Just Un Clou Thin Version in Yellow Gold - stacked with the thin LB. Love, love, love.

Do you think they will scratch each other though?

I think they might but most bracelets will when you stack them. They will also scratch from daily use. Your stack is glorious. Wear and enjoy (and know that I’m totally jealous).

Just got the thin JUC ring in pink gold! I’m over the moon with this purchase. Initially, I was planning to get the thicker JUC for my graduation instead (out of my budget atm) but then I saw this thread, I knew I had to get the thinner version. I’m planning to get the the thin JUC bracelet for my graduation instead :smile:

I honestly thought it would be too thin and dainty but it’s perfect for my short fingers! The JUC has been my dream ring for a while so I was happy when I saw a more “affordable” version for me. I had to go a size down for the JUC (49) but for my love ring I had to size up (51).

Here it is next to my love ring~

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 9.29.37 am.png

Last edited:
I had the regular sized bracelet and ring and let go of both of them bec I couldn't handle the size. I doubt I will re-buy the bracelet - maybe the small ring though. I like that they release thinner version of this bec at this point I am not into the LOVE line at all and would like the JUC but not in the original size
congrats everyone for their new pieces

I would love to know if it’s going to be available in white gold also or just the rose and yellow gold
My sales associate told me it's going to be very hard to make this in white gold bc all of the Cartier white gold jewelry has some sort of plating on it. The problem with that being this bracelet can be bent and molded to take on and off and the plating could flake off after time. So basically it's going to be a while until they figure that out