Juc small ring!

It’s very comfortable as long as you buy the correct size that is not too tight. Sometimes I sleep with it on. It is comfortable on the left middle finger but it digs in and hurts if I sleep with it on my right middle finger, which is slightly thicker.

I love mine, but the nail head can be uncomfortable at times. It does dig into my finger a lot and sometimes it bugs me. But that doesn't stop me from wearing it everyday. The point doesn't stab me or bother me at all.

Hello!

I would be purchasing my first Cartier piece. I am into dainty jewelry and thought the JUC in the small would be perfect… Would love your thoughts on it? Is it too small in person, I’ve never seen it. Also, would appreciate if you could share photos. Thank you!

Hello!

I would be purchasing my first Cartier piece. I am into dainty jewelry and thought the JUC in the small would be perfect… Would love your thoughts on it? Is it too small in person, I’ve never seen it. Also, would appreciate if you could share photos. Thank you!
I have the small JUC in size 51. I am very happy with the size as I think the regular would be too bulky on me.
1677888606316.png

Hello!

If you prefer dainty, the small definitely fits. (Just like the regular one looks too big on my hand).

However the sizing can be tricky so good to try a few sizes.

Hello!

I don’t own the small JUC ring but I have tried it on and it is super light weight and very cute! Would be great for stacking but also looks nice as a stand-alone piece.

I bought the regular JUC ring and the weight difference between the two pieces is significant.

I would consider getting the small JUC ring in the future but I don’t want to have duplicates of the same item. Maybe if I crossed everything off my jewellery wishlist and just wanted something extra I would pull the trigger :lol:

Hi Everyone,

So I've been on a hunt for a right hand ring and bought a small JUC ring in rose gold. Up until recently, I was a yellow gold only type of person, but in store the Cartier yellow gold looked super bright against my skin and I decided to try it out in rose gold, which looked softer. Now that I have it home, I'm second guessing myself. Here is a picture of me wearing the JUC in rose gold next to an old yellow gold ring of mine. Which do you think is more flattering on my skin? I hate that my hands always look so splotchy and red--they are the only part of my body that look like that.

Also, I'm now having doubts about whether the JUC even looks flattering on my finger/hands. I am relatively slim but my fingers are not super slender or long (I'm typically a 54 for my middle finger and sized down to 53 in the JUC). I'm wondering if a different type of ring would be more flattering. Your honest feedback would be very much appreciated!

JUC Ring 1.jpg

JUC Ring 2.jpg

Reactions: hclubfan
Hi Everyone,

So I've been on a hunt for a right hand ring and bought a small JUC ring in rose gold. Up until recently, I was a yellow gold only type of person, but in store the Cartier yellow gold looked super bright against my skin and I decided to try it out in rose gold, which looked softer. Now that I have it home, I'm second guessing myself. Here is a picture of me wearing the JUC in rose gold next to an old yellow gold ring of mine. Which do you think is more flattering on my skin? I hate that my hands always look so splotchy and red--they are the only part of my body that look like that.

Also, I'm now having doubts about whether the JUC even looks flattering on my finger/hands. I am relatively slim but my fingers are not super slender or long (I'm typically a 54 for my middle finger and sized down to 53 in the JUC). I'm wondering if a different type of ring would be more flattering. Your honest feedback would be very much appreciated!

View attachment 5746395

View attachment 5746396
I think it looks really nice! I don't have slender fingers either FWIW

• Thanks
Reactions: Candace30
Hi Everyone,

View attachment 5746395

View attachment 5746396

It looks great on you! Both gold colors look nice with your skin tone so you can’t go wrong with either. The color difference looks so minimal you don’t really notice unless you really look.
Enjoy your new ring!

• Love
Hi Everyone,

View attachment 5746395

View attachment 5746396

I think it's very flattering! tbh it's hard to tell much of a difference as Cartier's RG is pretty subtle. I'm very pink toned so typically look terrible in RG but will be buying a RG Clash ring and/or bracelet

• Love
Hi Everyone,

View attachment 5746395

View attachment 5746396
Totally honest. I think it looks super great on you. I like to see jewelry beyond it individually (like how it looks on one's hand, skin tone, pairing, proportion, etc). For me personally, I think JUC ring is beautiful and i tried at the store but never had a push to buy it because I feel my hand doesnt look pretty wearing it.

I feel JUC ring looks much better on a hand that is not-too-overly-slender. Your hand has very "clean" lines which actually makes the JUC stands out. I like it that the JUC is pairing with a plain ring; the more I think it makes your JUC a centerpiece (don't need the regular JUC ring to pop). Both the rings complement each other. It's a very pleasant looking pair.

Color wise you look great on either. I've always been a YG person too (because YG jewelry looks brighter on me); but I've been recently looking at RG too because don't we need varieties sometimes. And if this makes a difference, anyway the RG in years to come gonna lose the rosiness and turns towards a little more yellow.

• Love
Totally honest. I think it looks super great on you. I like to see jewelry beyond it individually (like how it looks on one's hand, skin tone, pairing, proportion, etc). For me personally, I think JUC ring is beautiful and i tried at the store but never had a push to buy it because I feel my hand doesnt look pretty wearing it.

I feel JUC ring looks much better on a hand that is not-too-overly-slender. Your hand has very "clean" lines which actually makes the JUC stands out. I like it that the JUC is pairing with a plain ring; the more I think it makes your JUC a centerpiece (don't need the regular JUC ring to pop). Both the rings complement each other. It's a very pleasant looking pair.

Color wise you look great on either. I've always been a YG person too (because YG jewelry looks brighter on me); but I've been recently looking at RG too because don't we need varieties sometimes. And if this makes a difference, anyway the RG in years to come gonna lose the rosiness and turns towards a little more yellow.
You are so sweet, I am really touched that you took the time to do a thoughtful analysis of how this ring looks on me. It really means a lot to me, and I appreciate it so very much. I fear I am landing in the same place as you--that, despite the positive feedback, my hand doesn't look pretty wearing it. I'm sure the fact that I rarely have time for manicures, and these pictures are unfiltered (unlike Instagram!) contributes to this feeling. I do have 30 days to return, so I may have to see if it grows on me.

I'm wondering if I need a slightly more feminine style (for example, I am loving how your BML ring looks on you, Purrsey), but don't want anything TOO feminine (I also tried some VCA rings and have firmly decided that, as beautiful as they are, I cannot wear a flower or clover on my finger--just not my style). So I feel like Goldilocks looking for something just right.

Anyway--I really appreciate everyone's feedback! I sure hope the ring grows on me.

Reactions: Purrsey
You are so sweet, I am really touched that you took the time to do a thoughtful analysis of how this ring looks on me. It really means a lot to me, and I appreciate it so very much. I fear I am landing in the same place as you--that, despite the positive feedback, my hand doesn't look pretty wearing it. I'm sure the fact that I rarely have time for manicures, and these pictures are unfiltered (unlike Instagram!) contributes to this feeling. I do have 30 days to return, so I may have to see if it grows on me.

I'm wondering if I need a slightly more feminine style (for example, I am loving how your BML ring looks on you, Purrsey), but don't want anything TOO feminine (I also tried some VCA rings and have firmly decided that, as beautiful as they are, I cannot wear a flower or clover on my finger--just not my style). So I feel like Goldilocks looking for something just right.

Anyway--I really appreciate everyone's feedback! I sure hope the ring grows on me.

You don't want it "to grow on you", you need to LOVE it! I love the teeny double wrap JUC, did you try it?