John Hardy Bracelet Suggestion

I would keep it. The detail is beautiful and I think $170 is a great price for that type of bracelet. Costco had a traveling trunk show of silver Bali jewelry a while back and I bought a beautifully made bracelet for $65. I wish I had more so I asked my MIL to find these bracelets the next time she went to Indonesia. She couldn't find it.

In the end you have to love it. It shouldn't matter what the name brand is.

Isn't this the same one? If it is, you got it at an unbelievable price!

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...hn+Hardy&N=4294912413+306418143&bmUID=jne80vI

I got this as a gift and loved it! I can't find it for some reason, must've lost it during my big move... Thinking about getting another one!

The one from TJMaxx isn't the same - I have this one from John Hardy and the diamonds are set differently than the one at the beginning of this thread. That one is very nice, and worth the price, but the one I have, even though it is overpriced, is a bit nicer, IMHO.

Hi - this is my first time on a forum so pls forgive me if I am not doing this correctly-
I love the Bali Couture jewelry and am finding wonderful things at good prices at
TJ MAX - My question is for BaliJewel (Ketut Deni) - I recently purchased a beautiful bracelet that was done by Bali Couture and 30 mins. after I bought it, I lost it. It had a toggle clasp and it fell off my wrist and I know someone picked it up - I mean I just had
purchased it - I have been searching for another, but can't seem to find it. I loved that bracelet and would love to know if there is any way I could get another if I somehow describe it to you?
Please let me know if you can help. Your workmanship is something to be proud of.
QVC also sells Angela by John Hardy which looks very similar to the bracelet shown here on the forum.
Thank you.

Hi all, my name is Ketut Deni and I am the bali artisan who makes that bracelet. Regarding the quality, I can guarantee the quality of the bracelet. It used 925 sterling silver and 18K gold accents. The chain's name is Tulang Naga (Dragon Bone) which found hundred years ago on Java island, and it is 100% handmade. JH try to copyright these tulang naga chain but all balinese artisan fight for that, we fight on the courts, and we won. I was work as JH designer for severals years, work as jewelry designers as a freelancer for Samuel B manufacturer here, and many more. But now I try to build own company with my partner.. and that is the story why Bali Couture now is getting pop out.

Anyway, I will give lifetime guarantee for all Bali Couture products. If you have something broken, just send me email, take the picture of the product, send to Bali with DHL and mark as repair goods and no value, I will repair it, send again with DHL, and done. Regarding the price... I can not say anything. I'm just the artisan with small manufacturer in Bali.

Anyway, I'm happy to see my product in this forums. I wish I can go to USA someday and selling my product under my name. Sorry for my bad english..
Hi, I have the exact bracelet pictured in the other post from TJ Maxx. I love it, but the spring loaded clasp broke and a jeweler told me it cannot be fixed without the part. Hoe can I order one? Most grateful. Thank you. Bev