Jewlery or bag....which one??

So here the thing...

You have a bag fund....then you find a great designed bling.....you can only choose one....

Which one???

I just blew my bag fund on a ring (sorry no pics yet, need to pick it up) and feel unsure about it....what do you guys think...more use out of bling or bag??? Stupid I know but its just on my mind and cant seem to get it out.....:crybaby:

Bagluvluv, we really....need to see those pictures.....of the bling:yahoo:

I have both...bags, blings....:rolleyes: so, I don't know.....depends on where you are right now. For me, I probably enjoy both jewelry and bags about equally. Do you? If you do, then this is a delima.....and if you're considering perhaps returning the piece if it doesn't sing to you, then....get it, wear it a few days, or look at it a few days.....then decide.

Once a piece of jewelry is in hand and you can actually love it a bit....you might decide you can't live without it.

Bagluvluv, we really....need to see those pictures.....of the bling:yahoo:

I have both...bags, blings....:rolleyes: so, I don't know.....depends on where you are right now. For me, I probably enjoy both jewelry and bags about equally. Do you? If you do, then this is a delima.....and if you're considering perhaps returning the piece if it doesn't sing to you, then....get it, wear it a few days, or look at it a few days.....then decide.

Once a piece of jewelry is in hand and you can actually love it a bit....you might decide you can't live without it.

The ring will be ready on Mon or Tues...sorry...:P
Yea, I do enjoy both equally but usually dont find most jewlery appealing as Im into unique designs..... and this one truely sang to me.....I cant part with it now....sigh...

It sounds like you truly love the ring you're getting. Since it's a unique piece I would get the bling over the bag. Now, if you're talking Tiffany's, or another retail mass produced store (I love Tiffany's, don't get me wrong) where the piece will most likely be available later, then the bling could wait and the bag could come first. But I think you made the right decision since it sounds like a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry. I can totally feel the excitement in your last post! Please describe it if you can't post pics yet. I'm so excited for you!

It sounds like you truly love the ring you're getting. Since it's a unique piece I would get the bling over the bag. Now, if you're talking Tiffany's, or another retail mass produced store (I love Tiffany's, don't get me wrong) where the piece will most likely be available later, then the bling could wait and the bag could come first. But I think you made the right decision since it sounds like a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry. I can totally feel the excitement in your last post! Please describe it if you can't post pics yet. I'm so excited for you!

Thank you Texas Girl!!!!!

You know, every time I start a thread...in my mind Im like...where is Texas Girl.......lol...:P

Your so right...Im am totally in love with this ring...but the thing was, the new Damier bag...ughhhhh, I was soooo saving for it....sigh....Im 1st on the waiting list and all...sigh......:sad:

The ring is a bypass design with sapphires (about 2.3 ct) all paved with diamond pave fan shaped design thoughout (about 1.5 cts)....I will post pics as soon as they call for pick up...should be today....

Thanks again for your wonderful support!!!!! You are the best!!!!!!!!:heart:

Sapphires, oh gosh! I can't wait to see the pics! As for being 1st on the wait list for the new damier, that's a bummer. Do you know when that bag is coming out for sure? Hopefully you'll have enough time to save for it. Again! I can't wait to see that bag up close. There's gotta be a way for you to get both.......

Now back to that ring, it sounds amazing. Sapphires are so beautiful. I bet you're going nuts waiting for it. I know I would be! I'll be checking all night to see if you've gotten it yet!

Sapphires, oh gosh! I can't wait to see the pics! As for being 1st on the wait list for the new damier, that's a bummer. Do you know when that bag is coming out for sure? Hopefully you'll have enough time to save for it. Again! I can't wait to see that bag up close. There's gotta be a way for you to get both.......

Now back to that ring, it sounds amazing. Sapphires are so beautiful. I bet you're going nuts waiting for it. I know I would be! I'll be checking all night to see if you've gotten it yet!

So sorry about the pics...that darn place is saying tomorrow...ughhhh..more waiting....but will post lots of pics as soon as I get it....:yes:

The new Damier is due Sept....another SA was saying it could be abit earlier but as usual....nothing specific...

Im trying so hard to find away...but doesnt look good...since Im going back to school in Aug (Ive recently decided to go back to school finally)...the tuition and books is due...ughhhhh...

To help me feel better, I bought the Trousse make-up pouch today...but..its making me feel worse....:sad:

Wheres that lotto ticket....:P...sigh.....it hurts....:Push: