Jewelry and Skin tone?

I have green veins and warmer tones but very fair skin because I protect my skin a lot but if was to tan I would not burn just got a bit darker. My hair and eyes are very dark brown and yet YG looks horrid on me, in jewelry cooler tones are better for me like WG or platinum and more pastel stones. It must be individual on a certain level; one just has to find what compliments them best and pick that then.

I tend to think that whatever color you are drawn to is usually the right choice. It's an instinctive choice where your "gut" knows what you look/feel best in.

the color of the metal complimenting your skin doesn't have anything to do with whether you're fair or not, it has to do with your undertones. yellow/warm undertones look best in yellow gold. blue/pink/cool undertones look best in white metals.

Just curious what is your skin tone and what color jewelry do you mainly wear?

I feel like silver/platinum/white gold looks better on light skin and gold looks better on darker skin. Do you agree with this?

Sometimes I feel like my tone doesn't look good with any color like I am too light for gold and too dark for white. Idk maybe it's just me.

Have you looked at blondish gold? (White gold without the white white plating)

I looked my arms and hands and the veins in the back of my hands and arms are green while the tiny vessels in my wrists are blue. I have no idea what I am!!! I used to only like silver/white metals but now I am loving yg. Rg is also beautiful and seems to blend into my skin while yg and ss/wg/pt pops more.

I sometimes match jewelry to what I'm wearing (yellow gold tone buttons on a jacket = yellow gold jewelry) but then I like to wear ALL the jewelry my DF has bought me at once (I feel like it brings me luck) so I end up wearing a lot of mixed metals.