Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck

Do we know that she knew it was being recorded? Nowadays someone holding up a camera could be snapping, IG'n, taking a pic, recording...who knows. The annoying chick never said she was on IG live....she just kinda got in the way plus she was annoying. I would've snapped at her too.

I thought her behavior was quite Jenny from the block....if you're from the block, you check someone and set them straight quick, fast and in a hurry. :lol: But JennyLo is a known diva so not sure what you were expecting.

I always thought she was a diva but then I started reading stuff on this forum about how surprisingly nice she is so I was starting to believe it!

One of the producers of World of Dance went on instagram live to show what happens backstage. You can see Jennifer starting at the 6:54 mark. Is it me or does Jennifer snub her and at one point tells her off? All the other cast members Jenna, Ne-yo, and Derek were friendly except Jen.

That’s Jen’s longtime producer/work partner. Had it been a PA or someone else perhaps, but these two have known each other for many years and worked on many projects together. Plus you can tell Elaine didn’t listen and still recorded showing who’s boss. Lol

Reactions: arnott
That’s Jen’s longtime producer/work partner. Had it been a PA or someone else perhaps, but these two have known each other for many years and worked on many projects together. Plus you can tell Elaine didn’t listen and still recorded showing who’s boss. Lol

Earlier in the video Elaine also mentioned going to Ellen's 60th Birthday party with Jen and told Derek that she danced and "shook that thing!". :lol: