JANUARY 2023 Chanel Purchases

Gave my beige clair in gold hardware to my sister years ago since it was too light for me at the time but then lately i’ve been wanting to add it back to my collection. So here she is! But this time in silver hardware.

View attachment 5701419

View attachment 5701421

View attachment 5701422

View attachment 5701424
I actually tried this on in store Tuesday and loved it! I now have it on my wishlist. I should have asked my SA but I think it’s part of the new collection.
Do you prefer it with silver hardware (Since you’ve had both hardware colors) because I think it gives it more contrast which I love.

I actually tried this on in store Tuesday and loved it! I now have it on my wishlist. I should have asked my SA but I think it’s part of the new collection.
Do you prefer it with silver hardware (Since you’ve had both hardware colors) because I think it gives it more contrast which I love.

From what I know beige clair is a REV just like the black one so they should have it every season. Yes! I do prefer it slightly more in the silver hardware. It’s less serious and have a modern twist/fresher look to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: pinkgirl713
I know it show’s different in this picture. Probably due to yellow lighting. Its actually a pale blue
A pale blue? Wow. That sounds divine too. Do share some more photos later when you actually get a little bit of sunshine. The photos with sunshine will represent colors better.

I, too am thinking about getting a white caviar WOC or light beige, but pale blue or light grey with GHW also tick the box!

Love your dog in the background too. :heart:

A pale blue? Wow. That sounds divine too. Do share some more photos later when you actually get a little bit of sunshine. The photos with sunshine will represent colors better.

I, too am thinking about getting a white caviar WOC or light beige, but pale blue or light grey with GHW also tick the box!

Love your dog in the background too. :heart:
Thank you!
Sure will share some photos in natural light tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: Grande Latte