JANUARY 2023 Chanel Purchases

Just got this cutie in the mail. On the fence about whether I should keep it or not because of the colored chain… do you think this bag could still be considered a “classic” Chanel bag? Would appreciate your thoughts!

View attachment 5683506
Not sure if it would be considered classic, but I love it, and think you should definitely keep it!! Which collection is it from?

Reactions: LJChicago and af068
Just got this cutie in the mail. On the fence about whether I should keep it or not because of the colored chain… do you think this bag could still be considered a “classic” Chanel bag? Would appreciate your thoughts!

View attachment 5683506
No, I don't think it will be a classic but I think it's a super fun bag! And it's nice to have something a little different! I'd keep it!

Reactions: LJChicago

View attachment 5683506

Well the colorful chain takes it out of the running to be a classic but it's fun and pretty so if you love it, I say enjoy her. The only thing that could be a possible issue is the chain screams "summertime" to me but the bag itself is black and I don't wear a lot of my black bags in warm weather so I'm not sure if you're the same.