Jacquard vs Canvas Totes - What's the difference in the fabric?

I compared the two in person and also my daughter has the medium jacquard. The canvas is more casual, softer to the touch fabric whereas the the jacquard that is more heavier twill fabric and a bit more sturdier IMO. I personally like the edge details of the jacquard to the canvas, but both are a different look. My daughter's friend has the black medium canvas and when she fills it up say with clothes, it conforms to the clothes a bit, but she also stuff clothes in it where if you didn't do that it would be fine as a handbag. I also like the print better on the Jacquard. The Black and the Sand are both very pretty. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Smarshall530
Thank you so much, jlmrocks! I have the medium in leather, but this will help me get a larger travel tote!
I love the Jacquard large tote especially if you are going to use it for travel. This seems to be the fabrication that everyone uses for a travel tote. I held that one too and it was firm, but not flimsy KWIM.

I’m thinking of doing the sand jacquard and getting scotch guard for it. I know that’s out there, but I’ve heard the black fades a little and I definitely don’t want color transfer.