Jackie 1961 - Summer, 2022

Yea for the green! I just purchased the small green Jackie but in the smooth leather. Green is my favorite color (and I have a couple of green gucci bags). I don’t think that you’ll have a problem finding things that go with it, if you wear neutral colors. Can you please post when you get it? I’m very curious about the new soft leather. I didn’t order it because of the big price difference plus I have a green Dionysus in the grainy leather

Reactions: GLangdon
Yea for the green! I just purchased the small green Jackie but in the smooth leather. Green is my favorite color (and I have a couple of green gucci bags). I don’t think that you’ll have a problem finding things that go with it, if you wear neutral colors. Can you please post when you get it? I’m very curious about the new soft leather. I didn’t order it because of the big price difference plus I have a green Dionysus in the grainy leather
I just got the Jackie in the brown soft leather. It has a lovely pebbled texture, but it's very supple and luxurious. It's neither stiff or flimsy. It also smells wonderful. I can tell it's a quality handbag. I think it is worth the price.

Reactions: GLangdon and Saz93

I just received the small green Jackie in the soft leather and I love it! I’m thinking about the medium in brown now, lol! Anyhow, I’m not great with pictures but here it is with the extended strap on!

Attachments

• 910ADD5A-C096-4EB7-A5EE-3666DF96B143.jpeg
    910ADD5A-C096-4EB7-A5EE-3666DF96B143.jpeg
    420.3 KB · Views: 43
  • C6362E8C-B26A-47F0-A228-A68D3E49AF63.jpeg
    C6362E8C-B26A-47F0-A228-A68D3E49AF63.jpeg
    267 KB · Views: 47
  • 68B2B3E5-8B5C-4C51-87B5-67B37FA45AE9.jpeg
    68B2B3E5-8B5C-4C51-87B5-67B37FA45AE9.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 47
I just received the small green Jackie in the soft leather and I love it! I’m thinking about the medium in brown now, lol! Anyhow, I’m not great with pictures but here it is with the extended strap on!
It looks great! I can clearly see the difference in the softness of the straps vs the box leather

I personally just got the beige version and I absolutely love it. I tend to be a black Chanel girl and most of my wardrobe are neutrals (and a lot of black) but I loved the lightness of the beige and the classic GG pattern. I also like that it doesn't have the signature stripes on the bag itself. It's only on one of the optional straps.

Reactions: papertiger
I personally just got the beige version and I absolutely love it. I tend to be a black Chanel girl and most of my wardrobe are neutrals (and a lot of black) but I loved the lightness of the beige and the classic GG pattern. I also like that it doesn't have the signature stripes on the bag itself. It's only on one of the optional straps.

Sounds neat! I’m looking at this bag is the blue Nx cream GG. It also Comes with an additional strap with red on it. Not sure if I’ll use that or not but I love the style of the bag. Classic! Wish I had known about the price increase they recently had!

• Insightful
Reactions: papertiger