J Crew ~aholics Thread!

Not seeing anything new... oh well. Nothing I have to have right now. Unless more coats were to go on sale! I'm a less experienced J.Crew shopper so I'm unfamiliar with "usual" sale times, although I know this year is different than last due to lower production and their efforts to "retrain" buyers to buy at full price. I wonder if it would be best for me to buy winter items after Christmas in hopes more things would be marked down. I mean they have some stuff still on there from spring/summer.

Not seeing anything new... oh well. Nothing I have to have right now. Unless more coats were to go on sale! I'm a less experienced J.Crew shopper so I'm unfamiliar with "usual" sale times, although I know this year is different than last due to lower production and their efforts to "retrain" buyers to buy at full price. I wonder if it would be best for me to buy winter items after Christmas in hopes more things would be marked down. I mean they have some stuff still on there from spring/summer.

Yep nothing new so far, was wondering what time zone they would post for midnight sale..I'll wait till midnight my time.

I'm guessing the 20% is it.

is it just me or do the post thanksgiving sales pale in comparison to last years? no % off, the inventory seems lower. maybe they got rid of most of it in the past month, i don't know. but that wasn't the case last year...

is it just me or do the post thanksgiving sales pale in comparison to last years? no % off, the inventory seems lower. maybe they got rid of most of it in the past month, i don't know. but that wasn't the case last year...

Last year, they had great sales and a lot of stock. I bought 5 Melanie cardigans, most of them I got for under $30. and that shimmery pencil skirt that DC-Cutie posted, I paid 23 for. This year, no big deals to be found.

Did anyone see Jenna Lyons on Martha Friday? She had on two cute outfits during the segment. I want the sparkly tank she had on. Can't wait for my new catalog this week. I keep them all. Does anyone else do this?

Last year, they had great sales and a lot of stock. I bought 5 Melanie cardigans, most of them I got for under $30. and that shimmery pencil skirt that DC-Cutie posted, I paid 23 for. This year, no big deals to be found.

Definitely agree. The sales section was a lot smaller here and nothing special. And that's a good thing for me!

I'm a huge fan of the Jackie cardigans and I wish they made the arms in full length. It would be the perfect sweater for me. I recently got the Deco Swirl Cardigan and I love it, but hate the fact that the black swirls have bled into the cream parts of the cardigan.