Ivanka *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Ivankas inauguration outfit and her gala gown. She definitely looked the best out of all the Trumps. She did overdo the fillers though.
Milania's gala dress is too casual and daytime-y. Her blue inauguration outfit was also weird to be honest. But not her fault. Its not like designers are falling over to dress her. She doesnt have that many choices lol

Last edited:
^ Poor woman she's not a model and nor a celeb, she's doing her best. Everyone looked good or good enough (except for Kellyanne Conway)... though I have to say I don't care about the fashion for these occasions so much.

IKR.
I realise she's not but she's definitely old enough to know what works for her body and what doesn't. And considering she's post-menopausal and fighting the bulge as many women do at this stage of their lives, she could've worn something more flattering. Just my opinion of course.

Reactions: anitalilac
Ivanka's white coat is very ill fitting. I'm not impressed with any of the clothes the Trumpettes wore today. Melania was the best of the bunch and that doesn't say much. Pretty color but the design didn't make sense with the weather.
Could't agree more!
I don't care for the bolero jacket of Melania (with a collar? And keeping the midsection open? Strange combination) or Ivanka's too tight suit (too much going on there with the long "flaps" on the side, sorry, I can't find a word) of Tiffany's white coat with buttons sitting directly where you would assume her nipples are... Very disappointing!

Reactions: Esizzle
How can you tell? Just curious!

I've done a lot of research on fillers and what not. I mean I have them too so I'm not knocking it. But I know that you have to give yourself a little bit of healing time especially before an event for the swelling to subside so your skin doesn't look tight, like hers does. Some people also prefer the swollen look because it creates more "fullness".

Reactions: Esizzle
Status
Not open for further replies.