It's OVER til next year...it's been fun!

Congrats LVcrazed on ur lovely new stuff! ur dh is so sweet! :smile: mine put a ban on me getting new stuff for 6 mths :P [it expires in oct] LOL! but i told him small items like the cles don't count and got myself a couple :P

Oh you have plenty to keep you going until then! LOL I hear ya though. I think I might be done until the mirror line comes out. We should start a support thread for those who arent going to shop for a few months.

"Hello, I am Selena, and I am a LV Aholic!"

Selena

mercx5 said:
LVCrazed,

That's what you think. I'll give you max. 2 months and you will start thinking which Mirror Monogram looks good on you....lol

LOL! You know what you're probably right! LOL! (secretly) Shhhh....I didn't like the Denim Line...And See what happened there??:lol: YIPE!

Selena said:
Oh you have plenty to keep you going until then! LOL I hear ya though. I think I might be done until the mirror line comes out. We should start a support thread for those who arent going to shop for a few months.

"Hello, I am Selena, and I am a LV Aholic!"

Selena

Sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blink: lol

pursegalsf said:
Just enjoy your lovely LV pieces. You can live vicariously through the other ladies here. That's what I do while saving up for my next purchase. :biggrin:

Yep, that's definitely the plan! To basically DROOL for 1 yr.! Heehee!:biggrin:

isadora said:
Congrats LVcrazed on ur lovely new stuff! ur dh is so sweet! :smile: mine put a ban on me getting new stuff for 6 mths :P [it expires in oct] LOL! but i told him small items like the cles don't count and got myself a couple :P

Thx! Dh:love: he's my best friend!:heart: ...and I'm not just saying that cuz he flipped out this yr. w/ the LV buying. (or am I?) no, I'm not! j/k LOL

Well, I anxiously await Oct. then to see all your beautiful buys! LOL These boards is what did it! I became insane. Ya, it was insanity, that's it!:huh:

helenNZ said:
hey LVCRAZED - geez, you've picked up some wonderful pieces! this PF is just so bad... hehehehehe!!! i promise i'll buy something soon and so you can get a 'fix'

Thx, ya can you like run (don't walk) to the LV store so I can see some HOT New LV stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:graucho:

LV_addict said:
LVCRAZED, I will do the shopping ban with you!!!:yes: Next June sounds good to me!

Heehee, Irene!! You have an AWESOME collection going that's for sure!:yes: Really Irene? Gonna share the dreaded "ban" with me?

I'm holding out for a Xmas possibility...a lil "slip up" if you will...(shhhh...) no one needs to know...;)

LVCRAZED said:
Heehee, Irene!! You have an AWESOME collection going that's for sure!:yes: Really Irene? Gonna share the dreaded "ban" with me?

I'm holding out for a Xmas possibility...a lil "slip up" if you will...(shhhh...) no one needs to know...;)
ABSOLUTELY!!! My Graffiti speedy should be getting here today (it better!!!) and that's it baby!!! FOR A LONG TIME!!! Xmas sounds good (we'll have to wait and see what's up with the new line!!!).:yes:

LVaddict! said:
Don't worry, we need Vlad to put up a "on the wagon" forum so we can go there and get support!

Too funny!!:roflmfao:

Thx all for all the fun/supportive replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

OMG, I forgot one last item that I didn't list:idea: ....................I have it on a table in my living room and totally forgot about it...

The LV Birth of Modern Luxury Book

...Ok that's it......really. (wish I could find more...darn!):P

LV_addict said:
ABSOLUTELY!!! My Graffiti speedy should be getting here today (it better!!!) and that's it baby!!! FOR A LONG TIME!!! Xmas sounds good (we'll have to wait and see what's up with the new line!!!).:yes:

I'd love to get my hands on graffiti speedy! WOW! Congrats Irene! I can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you have like what?? hmm...will the graffiti be your 7th speedy?? or 8th?? I know it's one of those #'s.

I also have a addiction not only to LV's but for speedies. (I'm sure you know about my returned damier though..):oh: Just wasn't me ....so LOL I'm back down to 3. But LOL that works for me!:P