ISO: Please help me FIND!

I can check with my SAs. But may I know if you have purchased at a stand alone boutique before? :smile:
Thank you so much! I would so appreciate it. I have not purchased from a stand alone store. The closer to me is Tyson’s Galleria. I checked with them in store this past weekend and they did not have. My woc was purchased from the Chanel in the Beverly Hills Neimans. I’m hoping this bag can be the second in my Chanel collection. Thank you again!

Thank you so much! I would so appreciate it. I have not purchased from a stand alone store. The closer to me is Tyson’s Galleria. I checked with them in store this past weekend and they did not have. My woc was purchased from the Chanel in the Beverly Hills Neimans. I’m hoping this bag can be the second in my Chanel collection. Thank you again!
One of my SAs has one, but it’s lambskin with silver hardware :sad:

There should be mini's the next season (S/S Act II) in around a month or so. I would check with your local stores and see what they are getting and try and get on a list.
I went in to the boutique yesterday to try to get on a list if they are released in March for spring/summer & I was told I couldn’t get on a list. I asume it’s because I have no purchase history as I want the square mini to be my first Chanel. Do you know if this is accurate? :smile:

I think I might’ve seen it posted online but cannot find the image anymore — is there an in & out tote bag coming this season? Or something similar. It essentially looks like the upcoming season’s camera bag with detachable wallet but in tote bag form.

thanks in advance!

edit: here is the image
A6C1492D-4B2C-457F-8CCB-8C0CED5BE903.jpeg

Last edited:
I was looking for either lambskin or caviar in black as long as it was gold hardware but I was told those are sold out throughout the country! What boutique were you offered yours if you don’t mind me asking?
Caviar has not been produced for the past few seasons. The gold hardware too. Right now they only produce silver hardware in lambskin, but even the black color of that is incredibly hard to find and is sold out very quickly