ISO--Belen Echandia items

Kimmy, there is a dark green pebbled Enchant Me with light beige lining for sale on ebay.com through Linda's stuff (Not mine).

I'm not sure what style you are looking for though, or the size you prefer.

Hi VanBod..Thanks I will probably get that Dark Green pebbled Enchant Me in a few weeks. I managed to get a Rock Me midi in purple pebbled which was on my wish list. Just need an Indulge Me to try.

I'd be interested to hear what you think of the Indulge Me. I never went for it as I wasn't sure how the wider handles would fit on my shoulder and I've also discovered that I'm not totally comfortable with bags with 3 compartments!

I'd be interested to hear what you think of the Indulge Me. I never went for it as I wasn't sure how the wider handles would fit on my shoulder and I've also discovered that I'm not totally comfortable with bags with 3 compartments!

Is it bad that when I owned an Indulge Me, I could never remember which zippered pocket I put things in?:shame:

Hi Jenbur. What did you think of this style? Is it worth trying or should I try something different? Kimmy

I thought it was a really classy style and adored the color I had it in (mustard sheen), but I really do better with bags that are less structured at the base. I don't really carry that much, so it was too much bag for me. And with it being stuctured in the base, it felt like too much bag for me, if that makes sense. But I truly think it depends on your carrying preferences.:biggrin:

(Oh, and fwiw, the BE bagstyles I prefer to carry are the tme, stockholm tote, covet me, treasure me, and mms midi. Just to give you a point of reference on what I consider less structured.:cool:)

Black pebbled anything! I prefer brass hardware but silver, gold, and gunmetal would be okay too. I'm not picky about the style because I think anything in black pebbled would be a nice basic :biggrin:

Always good to have connections! We can only get instant grits or the small canisters of Quaker's but I really prefer Jim Dandy grits in the bag! We have a few bags right now so are OK for a bit and I have so many jars of Duke's right now that I will probably have some go bad before I can get to them! But with our garden coming in soon and tomatoes, we'll be using up the Duke's quicker! Tomato and cheese sandwiches with Duke's is the best! Anyone else eat pimento cheese sandwiches? Not the store bought kind, the kind you make on your own? YUMMY too! My family loves Texas Pete too and we tend to run out of it often. We have found the tiniest bottles but it's irritating to use those! It's like enough for one meal!! hahah! Our summer intern is going to make shrimp and grits next Sunday! I cannot wait!!

So, sorry for being so far OT! LOL! I'm not in search of anything.... I don't think. I never know though if I want it until it suddenly shows up in a reveal somewhere!! haha!
You need to send Lydia Orchida your pimento cheese recipe, Teenitsa. I'd love to see that.
:rockettes::rockettes::rockettes::rockettes:
I know it's not Christmas, but this line of dancers is just so cute!

I have a kiwi Indulge Me and I love having the 3 pockets. I had a system though I kept my wallet and credit card holder in one pocket always the same one and the other one I had beauty stuff, hairbrush, makeup and sunglasses etc and the middle pocket a small umbrella a book. I found with the 2 zippered pockets and open middle one it was so easy to find stuff instead of it all being in one big pocket. It is one of my favorit styles because of this.