ISO--Belen Echandia items

Darn right it was TULIP!!!
Although I have been known - like once or twice - to push someone along toward a purchase... If I can't have it, I want someone I know to have it. Then it kind of feels like I have it too.

Ok, and i was really only teasing you Moonfancy! I'm sorry I got that all wrong!

Our stealth enabler is really Bod, Van Bod, agent 007:cool:

Are you originally from the South? Because that's what we do - the moon pie and RC. Do you pour Tom's salted peanuts into a bottle of coke, too?

My parents are but I was born and raised in Illinois! I was a confused young person! LOL! I was raised southern style but thought that was normal for everyone! It wasn't until my husband and I moved south for his job over 16 years ago that I realized that I was raised like a southerner and that's why I never quite fit in! :lol: We did moon pies and RC but I never did salted peanuts in coke. Heard of it but never did it! :P Now that we're in South Dakota we have people bring us Duke's Mayo (only available in limited southern areas), Texas Pete and grits!

I can't get Duke's mayo here either, Teenitsa. :sad:

Best mayonnaise in the universe. You can't get grits? I thought grits were sold everywhere. And what's funny about TEXAS Pete is that it's made in Winston-Salem, North Carolina! You let me know when you need some Texas Pete or grits. I'll mail 'em right to you!

My parents are but I was born and raised in Illinois! I was a confused young person! LOL! I was raised southern style but thought that was normal for everyone! It wasn't until my husband and I moved south for his job over 16 years ago that I realized that I was raised like a southerner and that's why I never quite fit in! :lol: We did moon pies and RC but I never did salted peanuts in coke. Heard of it but never did it! :P Now that we're in South Dakota we have people bring us Duke's Mayo (only available in limited southern areas), Texas Pete and grits!

Always good to have connections! We can only get instant grits or the small canisters of Quaker's but I really prefer Jim Dandy grits in the bag! We have a few bags right now so are OK for a bit and I have so many jars of Duke's right now that I will probably have some go bad before I can get to them! But with our garden coming in soon and tomatoes, we'll be using up the Duke's quicker! Tomato and cheese sandwiches with Duke's is the best! Anyone else eat pimento cheese sandwiches? Not the store bought kind, the kind you make on your own? YUMMY too! My family loves Texas Pete too and we tend to run out of it often. We have found the tiniest bottles but it's irritating to use those! It's like enough for one meal!! hahah! Our summer intern is going to make shrimp and grits next Sunday! I cannot wait!!

So, sorry for being so far OT! LOL! I'm not in search of anything.... I don't think. I never know though if I want it until it suddenly shows up in a reveal somewhere!! haha!

Take me Everywhere (TME) regular/ midi

bonniekir : Choco crash regular size w/ Gold hw..used/ new
etalb 1111: Purple pebbled midi
crazybagmo: Black crash
asbb: Black pebbled TME midi with sky blue lining
jenbur: tme midi, silver hw, not sure on leather color :shrugs:

Is anyone in search of extra rings? (The kind for attaching messenger straps)

I spent the afternoon cleaning and organizing my clothes and pocket books- I came across 2 gold rings and 4 silver that I am not using- they're free to a good home- just PM me.

This is so true. You can't eat a mater sammich without Duke's mayonnaise. It just isn't the same.
:yes:

Always good to have connections! We can only get instant grits or the small canisters of Quaker's but I really prefer Jim Dandy grits in the bag! We have a few bags right now so are OK for a bit and I have so many jars of Duke's right now that I will probably have some go bad before I can get to them! But with our garden coming in soon and tomatoes, we'll be using up the Duke's quicker! Tomato and cheese sandwiches with Duke's is the best! Anyone else eat pimento cheese sandwiches? Not the store bought kind, the kind you make on your own? YUMMY too! My family loves Texas Pete too and we tend to run out of it often. We have found the tiniest bottles but it's irritating to use those! It's like enough for one meal!! hahah! Our summer intern is going to make shrimp and grits next Sunday! I cannot wait!!

So, sorry for being so far OT! LOL! I'm not in search of anything.... I don't think. I never know though if I want it until it suddenly shows up in a reveal somewhere!! haha!