Isabel Marant hidden wedge sneaker

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. These looks awesome on you! Congrats!! :smile:

2. Wow! These look great on you. Are these the anthracites? I have the anthracites also and this makes me happy I chose them :smile:

3. i asked her! i asked if they were expecting more shipment and they said just the cream ones :smile:

4. oh sorry i read it wrong. lol no i do not but i plan to check the site often :smile:

5. oh sorry i read it wrong. lol no i do not but i plan to check the site often. you could always try to email customer service at matches and see what they say! :smile:

6. ty!!!

7. They are indeed the anthracites. I'm so happy I got this color for my first pair. Please post when you get them.

8. Wow! They look so awesome on you! Must get myself a pair next round...

9. they look AMAZING! congrats!!! :loveeyes:

10. Yay!!! Jelly you are so rocking
    The anthracite!!! Mine arrived as well
    But haven't opened the boxes yet as
    I'm taking the kids on a vacay Tom and as usual I
    Have to pack!!! :smile:

11. Yay, we are anthracite twins. I love them too over the all black bazils. Many congrats they look perfect with the IM jacket :smile:

12. Open, open, the suspense would be killing me! Many congrats :smile:

13. Hey guys, as a little sort of 'hint', I recommend scouring EVERY eBay site you can! I know a few aren't in English but it is worth it. I just got myself a pair of the ivory/khaki (I think it's khaki) on the French eBay for $520!!! They were worn a couple times but there is no sign of wear except for a bit of darkening on the soles...

14. Thanks ladies! Hope to wear them out soon! :p

Ama: You must be going 100 miles to get everyone packed and ready!!! Going anywhere fun/exotic? Hope you got a chance-waiting anxiously here! :cool: