Is/was there any other size option for LV Artsy?

I've checked mines and yes I get the same measurements just looking at it from above. As the bags are worn and soften and the way they are sat the values can be a little different but I get the same in terms of your cm sizing. The sizing on site is all to pot. They say it will be 18.1 inches I can't get it anywhere near that unless I pack it full and measure the puffed out sides. Then 12.1 that's about right and 9.4 again I'd have to have the bag stuffed full to get that.

Still if you feel you need to have it authenticated just to be safe but it's seems right going by mines.

Thank you very much for your information! I agreed that the measurement will be different if it's fully packed. But the 18.1 inch I can't get it anywhere near so I thought this might be a difference size bag. Other than the size I have no doubt on the quality of the bag. Thank you again! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394396035.325458.jpg

Thank you very much for your information! I agreed that the measurement will be different if it's fully packed. But the 18.1 inch I can't get it anywhere near so I thought this might be a difference size bag. Other than the size I have no doubt on the quality of the bag. Thank you again! View attachment 2536504

I've managed it but as you see you've got to fold it over which is possibly how it's been done as per the website dimensions.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394397446.772232.jpg

Thank you! It is very helpful!! As I have another Mahina L which has the same problem. I was thinking LV didn't give me the right size bag. Lol

Glad to have helped. I think the problem is with whoever is measuring the bags and how they are doing it when it's one of the softer leather ones.

It's not great when you get a bag based on the dimension to find they maybe aren't what you expected.