Is Tiffany cheaper in Hawaii than mainland USA?

myeyeonpi

Sep 15, 2021
I’ve read that many luxury companies are 10-20% cheaper than mainland USA even before you consider sales tax differences. Is this the case with Tiffany too? I’ve seen people say it’s cheaper than Australia but haven’t seen it it’s cheaper than mainland USA! I know with Hawaii’s low sales tax it would be slightly cheaper than most states but I wasn’t sure if they had a regional discount too like Louis Vuitton and other stores do!

I’ve read that many luxury companies are 10-20% cheaper than mainland USA even before you consider sales tax differences. Is this the case with Tiffany too? I’ve seen people say it’s cheaper than Australia but haven’t seen it it’s cheaper than mainland USA! I know with Hawaii’s low sales tax it would be slightly cheaper than most states but I wasn’t sure if they had a regional discount too like Louis Vuitton and other stores do!
Portland OR doesn’t have sales tax. If you buy at the store, you don’t pay any tax at all!! Come shop at Portland store! The staff is amazing!

I was just on the Big Island and was told that Hawaii prices are now 8% less. This started recently… they didn’t give me a date but it was sometime in April. The sales tax is also a lot less. That discount, the sales tax and if you use a points card or Apple tap cash and incentives from your CC…. It all adds up :smile: I saved about 14% on my purchase.

I was just on the Big Island and was told that Hawaii prices are now 8% less. This started recently… they didn’t give me a date but it was sometime in April. The sales tax is also a lot less. That discount, the sales tax and if you use a points card or Apple tap cash and incentives from your CC…. It all adds up :smile: I saved about 14% on my purchase.

Wow that’s incredible, thank you for letting me know! I’m glad they changed their policy since I was looking forward to visiting Tiffany!

Reactions: Eelynn9