Is this tory burch bag worth it or not?

I had two TB bags, one is a large Ella Tote my sister got me to use as a diaper bag, it's really just big a tote! I also had another seasonal bag, really cute, the leather was really nice, when I got tired of using it, gave it to my mom and she loves it. The leather has held up really well. As someone else said, I wouldn't pay full price for TB.

I have to put my two pennies (cents) in and say that essentially you should buy a bag that you like, who cares who recognizes the label. The Thea is a lovely bag and I think you'd be very happy with it, especially if you can get it on sale. I bought shoes and clothes from the Tory Burch store in London and it was mobbed, I believe they have an outlet shop too.

I’m from Thailand and people here are crazy about Tory Burch!! We pre-order from USA and have some stores in malls here. I personally own more than 10 Tory Burch wallets and handbags - they are pricey but so beautifully made. Their quality is excellent - the hardware has held up better than my LV. I’m a huge Tory fan so go for it!! Showing off some of my favs here

Attachments

• 24D072BA-86F8-403F-9A08-55B18CB99FCF.jpeg
    24D072BA-86F8-403F-9A08-55B18CB99FCF.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 00693464-179F-43E8-84B1-95B34ADC46F7.jpeg
    00693464-179F-43E8-84B1-95B34ADC46F7.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 10
I’m from Thailand and people here are crazy about Tory Burch!! We pre-order from USA and have some stores in malls here. I personally own more than 10 Tory Burch wallets and handbags - they are pricey but so beautifully made. Their quality is excellent - the hardware has held up better than my LV. I’m a huge Tory fan so go for it!! Showing off some of my favs here

You’ve made some very nice choices.
I have the soft Fleming in the dark green and the look is so stylish. The price point is still much more reasonable than many brands if you think about TB’s great offerings and colors.