Is this Tiffany necklace still available?

Ok.... Extreme sadness.

I now have every reason to believe that the necklace I purchased is a FAKE.

I logged into eBay this morning and noticed that the seller had re-listed the item I'd purchased, even though I'd paid for it. So I emailed him, and he stated that my necklace had been mailed yesterday and that he had duplicates to sell. This sent up a RED FLAG in my mind.

I'd been in such a hurry to purchase this necklace -- because I'd wanted it so much and have been searching for the last year -- that I hadn't bothered to check what the seller was selling, only recent feedback (which is 100% positive and the seller has been a member of eBay for several years). Their entire inventory is NEW Tiffany & Co.! Ugh... More likely, NEW Tiffany & Co. REPLICAS (Fakes!)...

So I'm certain that the necklace on its way to me is a fake. And I'll need to file a PayPal claim when it arrives (most likely Monday). And I'll need to pay for tracked shipping with signature confirmation back to the dishonest seller. And I still won't have my necklace, even after PayPal gives me a refund... 2-3 weeks from now. BLAH!

Looks like the hunt is BACK ON! And I'm nearly $200 in the hole until I get my refund...

Very sad Mama right before Mother's Day! I thought I'd found the necklace I'd been wanting since last Mother's Day just in time for this year. ...Guess not.

I'm so sorry!

I'm so sorry!

Thank you.

I'm sorry, as well. I really should have checked his feedback more closely (because I would have noticed that he's selling only NEW Tiffany & Co.) and I should have taken a moment to view the other items he had for sale.

He sent me some photos of other items he's selling, and they're more obvious fakes with terrible engraving. It just happens that the item I purchased was a rather convincing fake.

I'll be filing a dispute the moment I receive his parcel in the mail next week...

And I doubt that I'll ever find this necklace - a genuine piece, rather - for sale. It was pulled very quickly and there are very few mentions of it anywhere.

Is anyone able to suggest websites where I might find this necklace among the pre-owned designer jewelry that others are looking to sell? (I'm not violating the TOS by asking this, am I? I'm not looking to buy from members on this site, just asking where I could look in my search for this necklace besides eBay)...