Is this a red flag??

When a clinic/doctor says they can do full body lipo in one session?

(I posted this on the other PS forum by accident so sorry if you see this twice!)

Yes.

Usually, the surgeon will split the full body liposuction into 2 days.

1 day for tummy area and above.
Another 1 day for hip/thighs area.

My surgeon told me that 1 area is estimated to take about 3-4 hrs. And so, it is not advisable to do full body liposuction in a whole due to GA issues.

Reactions: Lina888 and limom
When a clinic/doctor says they can do full body liposuction in one session?
I've heard some gals here talking about full body liposuction in one go. Some say their docs did it, but you gotta be careful, ya know? Like, it might depend on how much you wanna get done and how your body handles it. Maybe get a second opinion, just to be safe? Lots of experiences here, so keep asking around!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's interesting to hear about the process your surgeon explained. It totally makes sense that they'd split it into two days for different areas to ensure safety and comfort.

I've heard some gals here talking about full body liposuction in one go. Some say their docs did it, but you gotta be careful, ya know? Like, it might depend on how much you wanna get done and how your body handles it. Maybe get a second opinion, just to be safe? Lots of experiences here, so keep asking around!
It's true, different doctors might have different approaches when it comes to doing a full body liposuction all at once. Safety first, right? Some folks have shared their experiences, mentioning that it's important to consider your own body's limits and the amount of work you're looking to have done. Getting a second opinion sounds like a smart move.