Is the LV Multicolour line seen as over??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I also think it has been copied to death...but I still love them. The black multi is gorgeous. I love the white as I live in florida and you can carry it year round!

2. At the beginning, i had wanted one SO bad ,but when it was time for me to purchase one, I knew it was going to be out of style by next season. So, i decided not to buy one because it was no longer appealing to me. I also think that lv should have kept it a limited collection because it would seem a little more wanted than it is now. It has been copied sooo much that everytime i see one i think it is a fake..

3. $1,430.00 US dollars on Elux.

4. I still like it, it looks really nice in smaller pieces, and some larger ones are also gorgeous, such as the trouville ! I hope it's here to stay, it really adds some variety and youth into the monogram, it's definatley less sombre and more eye catching.

5. i LOVE the MC line.. and i hope they dont discontinue it before i get to it! i want a keepall 45.. at least two! when i get my hands on them, THEN i dont care about what happens to the line. lol.