Is something going on?

Mar 26, 2009
For those who are after ghillies. There are currently many many outstanding orders for them so they are very hard to come by. Grab it if you are offered!

kpai

Jun 29, 2011
If there is a RT on special order, they will make a few more in that colour, maybe that's is why your store is getting a RT. These are great bags that you are being offered, you should get them!

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
If it's a color I like, I wouldn't care if it's from 10 years ago lol. As another poster mentioned, there's no leftover B or K. Those bags sell themselves, and if you pass on 1, someone else will snatch it up for sure.

Hed Kandi

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
it all depends - if its new and why not? That's if you want it.

I'm not one who buys the latest colours as I go with what works for me. JMHO.

Feb 26, 2010
Even if you were offered Bamboo, it would be an "old color" in a couple years' time. Doesn't make it any less precious! And RT is gorgeous :smile:

D.Palmer

Feb 22, 2012
^ I get that :smile: But it's not about how long I've had it. It's at the point when I am offered the bag.
And I agree that RT is gorgeous!

Fabfashion

O.G.
Feb 18, 2010
Canada
For myself, I usually buy colors that I like regardless of season. I also find that some color looks better on one style than on another. Sometimes I'd pass up on in-season color bag if I wasn't attracted to it. I know my mom, who lives in Asia, is more concerned about colors/styles that are in-season so she'd only buy things that are either in season or classic.

If you like RT then go for it. I think it looks gorgeous but you have to like it. G'luck!