Is Luxury’s Favorite E-Tailer About to Go Bust?

Now that it's been saved by a white knight who hasn't yet turned a profit, are they gonna stay business as usual? I used to love shopping their sale 7~8 years ago but like others have mentioned, FF overprices and who needs to waste time cross shopping to know a true price or if a discount off inflated markups is really any discount at all.

• Insightful
Reactions: papertiger
Now that it's been saved by a white knight who hasn't yet turned a profit, are they gonna stay business as usual? I used to love shopping their sale 7~8 years ago but like others have mentioned, FF overprices and who needs to waste time cross shopping to know a true price or if a discount off inflated markups is really any discount at all.
Coupang is profitable - they're not LVMH, but then they are also not at all a luxury play :shrugs: What they want to do with FF is unknown: all they have said is that they want to "redefine the luxury landscape". My (wild) guess would be that this is part of their EU and US expansion. All it's really worth is the brand and customer database.