White Gold Juste un clou slim bracelet coming?

Purrrple

O.G.
Dec 12, 2011
Sorry if this was already asked but anyone know if they will come out with a white gold version or a diamond on nail head version? Been wearing my thin RG and dying to expand my collection!

Apologies if this thread is a little similar to others on here.

I've been wanting to get a Cartier bracelet for a while now, and have decided on the JUC sm/thin version. Currently, I only wear a tiny evil eye bracelet in yellow gold (which I'm guessing will go perfectly with the YG on JUC). I wear my YG Love ring with a micro pave YG band too. I'm also hoping to get the Small Love bracelet in YG when I pass through Heathrow airport next April (Cartier is 18% off at Heathrow, so I thought I'd buy the Love then to make the biggest saving). I also thought the VCA Sweet Alhambra clover bracelet would look gorgeous with the JUC.

My question is, after maybe 6 months, a year, two years of everyday wear, do you think the JUC small is worth it? And do you like it as a bracelet on its own? Do you wear it with other small bracelets?

I'd love to see pictures of your dainty stacks! I see a lot of people wearing the JUC sm with larger bracelets, but I haven't seen many with delicate bracelets.

TIA :flowers:

Apologies if this thread is a little similar to others on here.

I've been wanting to get a Cartier bracelet for a while now, and have decided on the JUC sm/thin version. Currently, I only wear a tiny evil eye bracelet in yellow gold (which I'm guessing will go perfectly with the YG on JUC). I wear my YG Love ring with a micro pave YG band too. I'm also hoping to get the Small Love bracelet in YG when I pass through Heathrow airport next April (Cartier is 18% off at Heathrow, so I thought I'd buy the Love then to make the biggest saving). I also thought the VCA Sweet Alhambra clover bracelet would look gorgeous with the JUC.

My question is, after maybe 6 months, a year, two years of everyday wear, do you think the JUC small is worth it? And do you like it as a bracelet on its own? Do you wear it with other small bracelets?

I'd love to see pictures of your dainty stacks! I see a lot of people wearing the JUC sm with larger bracelets, but I haven't seen many with delicate bracelets.

TIA :flowers:

I got my small JUC in Dec 2018. So a little less than two years, but I still love it! I have a regular size love and while I always wanted a JUC I didn't like both full sizes together on my wrist. It just felt heavy and clunky. I prefer the lightness of the small JUC especially because I feel it doesn't clank against my love. Hope that helps!

I absolutely looooove it :biggrin: I've been wearing it with my evil eye bracelet, I'm going to add a thin Love and possibly the baby Love chain bracelet too! :cool: can't wait to see your JUC @umamanikam !

View attachment 4815053
Yay congrats @jasmynh1!! Looks lovely and delicate with just enough edge. What size did you end up getting yours in? Since I can’t make it to the store my SA and I said I’d be between a 15/16 but ultimately we went with 15cm. Hoping it fits just like yours!

Reactions: jaskg144
Yay congrats @jasmynh1!! Looks lovely and delicate with just enough edge. What size did you end up getting yours in? Since I can’t make it to the store my SA and I said I’d be between a 15/16 but ultimately we went with 15cm. Hoping it fits just like yours!

I went with 16cm! My wrist measures a little bigger than it looks in photos, my wrist is exactly 16cm :biggrin: I tried it on through this little gap in a screen, it was actually a lovely experience haha.

IMG_3463.jpg

Reactions: hhw