Is it possible to purchase a Dior bag at a discount that's not secondhand?

Wifey is looking for a new Lady Dior ABCDior Small Bag. Is going through a SA still a thing? The last expensive bag I bought for her was a Chevron about 8 years ago through a SA at Neimen Marcus from a referal on here. What are my options now on finding one at a discount? Also, I'm not a bag afficionado but do these bag appreciate? I know Hermes Birkins do.

1706736076395.png

Wifey is looking for a new Lady Dior ABCDior Small Bag. Is going through a SA still a thing? The last expensive bag I bought for her was a Chevron about 8 years ago through a SA at Neimen Marcus from a referal on here. What are my options now on finding one at a discount? Also, I'm not a bag afficionado but do these bag appreciate? I know Hermes Birkins do.
Dior does not offer discount. These bags, even though classics and beautiful, unfortunately do not appreciate. They are not Birkins :crybaby:They are not hard to find, you can purchase them online directly from Dior.com or their boutiques. The only option to find one at a discount is via resellers.

Last edited:
There were a few seasonal caro bags at the sale last year, I think. . .but not the lady Dior. Also Dior values, especially for exotic LDs, tend to drop, so only buy it if you love it. In recent years, premier luxury designers like Dior and Chanel offer private sale to their regular clients; sometimes merchandise is limited and the sale does not go public. Dior and Chanel used to have shops at Woodbury Common, an outlet center, and Dior apparently let some book totes go to sale, but that’s about it. I haven’t been to Dior or Chanel at Woodbury, and I have no idea if the stores still operate there.

Last edited:
There were a few seasonal caro bags at the sale last year, I think. . .but not the lady Dior. Also Dior values, especially for exotic LDs, tend to drop, so only buy it if you love it. In recent years, premier luxury designers like Dior and Chanel offer private sale to their regular clients; sometimes merchandise is limited and the sale does not go public. Dior and Chanel used to have shops at Woodbury Common, an outlet center, and Dior apparently let some book totes go to sale, but that’s about it. I haven’t been to Dior or Chanel at Woodbury, and I have no idea if the stores still operate there.
There used to be a Chanel store at Woodbury but it closed years ago. I just googled Dior at Woodbury and the Dior store there is apparently still open. I haven’t been in several years but unless they’ve changed things drastically, the outlet store gets all discontinued bag styles. They keep them there for I think at least a year before sending whatever they couldn’t sell back to Paris. In terms of current bag styles, they send unsold merchandise that are at least 2 seasons past to the outlet. All items at the outlet are marked down but by how much I can’t remember. From what I remember, some bags were rather worn, but others looked brand new so it was possible to find some bags in great shape
https://www.dior.com/fashion/stores...adirondack-way?utm_source=Yext&utm_medium=GMB

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
There is a Dior outlet at the Woodbury Commons near Harriman, NY. The few times I was there, their bag selection was minimal, but appeared to be their seasonal collections.

So to answer your question, yes, you can purchase Dior bags at a discount brand new from their outlet, however, it is highly unlikely the Lady Dior would be there due to it being a permanent and extremely popular item.