Is it DUMB to get the same style bag in diff color?

I wouldn't say that it's dumb, but I would think about how much you love the bag. I really like the Le Fab, but the problem is that there's always new beautiful bags coming out, so unless this is your be-all-end-all bag, I wouldn't necessarily go for it as you already have two variations of it. Like LV just showcased the metallic speedy, and perhaps you'd rather save up for a birkin?

LVLover said:
I favorite bag of all time if the Le Fabuleux, I have it in white and blue, is it dumb to get it black and geranium (sp?) as well (not anytime soon but over the next year or so)?

What's your opinion on buying the same style bag in all the colors?
I live by that creed all the time when shopping, whether if it's a handbag, shoes or jeans. If I love it and it comes in other colors then I usually purchase in bulk!:biggrin:

I LOVE Le Fab!!!:love: If you wear that style a lot, then go for it!!!Personally, I stay away from the same shape/style bag even if it's in a dif. color. But, as I said before, if you get a lot of wear out it then DEFINITELY!!!
P.S. Shoes and clothes are dif.! I get doubles in those BUT they are not in the same price range!!!:wacko: