Is everyone happy with the 1941 duffle?

Congrats on this gorgeous bag, Aubergined! This color combo is just wonderful. Glad to hear you love it. Enjoy it for many years to come :smile:.

Thanks, lamminda! I do want to make sure it stands the test of time and want to research a little about conditioning. I'm a little worried about it being a lighter color than the majority of my bags, but I'll just need to be extra careful :smile:

Very pretty. :smile: Lovely leather.

I'm hoping for more colors too, although I would end up with a mini. I've never actually owned a "duffle" style, and I remain intrigued. (The large would be way too much bag for my stuff though.)

I gravitate toward larger bags even for when I don't carry a lot. I do have a mini duffle I use sometimes and also love it, but i felt the price is a bit steep especially when compared to the larger size. If some mini duffles make it to the SAS, I will consider them. I see that a couple are popping back on the website, probably returns front the recent sale.

I suppose I should start by saying duffles are my favorite style of Coach bags, and I have several in both the bucket and legacy 2012 silhouette. That said, I broke my ban for the 1941 collection duffle in eggplant/flax. I received it last night and absolutely love it!

I am particularly happy with the contrast leather lining, the extra pockets and love the quality of the leather. It will soften a bit over time and develop that duffle slouch that makes it even more comfortable to wear got me. With this length strap, I will use it primarily as a crossbody.

I initially debated between a classic mahogany with the contrast red but am glad I chose the eggplant/flax combo.
It was difficult to capture the actual tone of the eggplant and the flax interior is not very intense. I am hoping more colors will come out in the future.
Thanks so much for your feedback. I am still debating on mine. I do love that color combo. Gorgeous!