Involuntary Coach ban support group

Hahahaha! That's what happens when the parents are chemists! My husband came back from a conference 2 years ago and one of the freebies was a periodic table. DS1 got curious and asked what those were and he was so into it that the paper version got destroyed. So I went and got this from bed, bath and beyond for him. He knows all the elements, in order too! Lol!

Haha that’s awesome!

I already have two of that oil slick hologram finish used on the sequins of the 25. The gray is very greenish to go with sequins. Regular size is too big but I would have kept it if was as bright as the stock photos. I tried the camera bag and it's not 1941 so I will hold out for customer event for that if I really want it. The new IVY Rogue regular size with floral bouquet pockets was much lighter but I don't know how I would wear that with my wardrobe so couldn't decide on that either. [emoji21]
View attachment 3977083
What a difference between your picture and the website. The blue is quite pretty.
Hope you find a bag in a color you love.

I already have two of that oil slick hologram finish used on the sequins of the 25. The gray is very greenish to go with sequins. Regular size is too big but I would have kept it if was as bright as the stock photos. I tried the camera bag and it's not 1941 so I will hold out for customer event for that if I really want it. The new IVY Rogue regular size with floral bouquet pockets was much lighter but I don't know how I would wear that with my wardrobe so couldn't decide on that either. [emoji21]
View attachment 3977083
I asked my SA to put the KH pink camera bag and the heart change purse on hold for me. What did you think of the leather quality on the camera bag? I think people seem to love the change purse.

Reactions: whateve
I asked my SA to put the KH pink camera bag and the heart change purse on hold for me. What did you think of the leather quality on the camera bag? I think people seem to love the change purse.
My store didn't get the change purse so I have no idea about that one. It does look really nice in photos. The pebbled leather on the camera bag is nice quality too though it isn't quite the same as my Oxblood Rogue leather. Maybe it has a different finish (?) It was like a matte finish. It's also lined with busy printed fabric inside. I prefer solid color linings. I might be wrong but I think it will make it harder for me visually to find my things in there.

Reactions: musiclover
My store didn't get the change purse so I have no idea about that one. It does look really nice in photos. The pebbled leather on the camera bag is nice quality too though it isn't quite the same as my Oxblood Rogue leather. Maybe it has a different finish (?) It was like a matte finish. It's also lined with busy printed fabric inside. I prefer solid color linings. I might be wrong but I think it will make it harder for me visually to find my things in there.
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Those are really good points. I love my Chalk Rogue, new Mercer and other Coach bags because they all have a beautiful sheen to them. Even my Sophia's still have the lustre of beautifully worn leather. I forgot about the printed lining in the camera bags as well. I guess I'll just have to get down to the boutique soon to see everything in real life. The change purse is my favourite item so I'm hoping I love it. There are some other camera bags with a tearose clasp which look quite lovely as well.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Those are really good points. I love my Chalk Rogue, new Mercer and other Coach bags because they all have a beautiful sheen to them. Even my Sophia's still have the lustre of beautifully worn leather. I forgot about the printed lining in the camera bags as well. I guess I'll just have to get down to the boutique soon to see everything in real life. The change purse is my favourite item so I'm hoping I love it. There are some other camera bags with a tearose clasp which look quite lovely as well.
I really the look of those camera bags with the tearose turnlock. I'm hoping they will make a color that I can't resist because I'm not thrilled by the colors I've seen so far. Maybe the gray might be okay.

We got a new TV a few months ago. I expect it to last us years! When I was a little kid, we had a white leather couch which I colored with a purple crayon. That is why we got a new couch!

A few years ago, I used a spray on our sofa that was supposed to kill allergens. It made the sofa smell horrible, and it turned out the product had been recalled. When I called the company, they gave us the money for a new sofa, but we ended up reupholstering the old one with the money.
There was a white leather sectional too last month for $600 but I couldn't do it in fear of the kids drawing on it. Lol.

I like the navy but as always, I have to see it and touch it. I’m not a very successful online shopper unless I’ve already seen the item.
I think the navy is really dark and I already have a navy bag.

Once I bought a bag online that I had seen IRL, but hadn't taken down from the shelf. When I got it, I hated the color. It looked so different in the store up on the shelf.